2023 Aadhar Card Download by Name And Date of Birth. E Aadhaar Download By Name, DOB, Request No, Without OTP. Download Masked Aadhaar Card Online link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
Download Aadhar Card by Name And Date of Birth
India’s Central and State governments utilize unique identifiers to monitor and know all Indian residents. Through a UIDAI body, the government has launched a compulsory identity document called Aadhaar Card. It’s a centralized legal document that contains the user’s biometrics and demographic data. Every citizen should apply for the card to access various government services. It’s a crucial document in financial terms as banks require customers to link their accounts with an Aadhaar card for easy and secure transactions.
The 12-digit card application process is available online and offline through the legal UIDAI website or enrolment centres in the country. Aadhaar card works as identifiers and address-proof document. The number is unique to all users, and it’s generated once in the user’s lifetime.
How to Get an Aadhaar Card Using Name and Date of Birth
- Go to the UIDAI website portal https://uidai.gov.in/en/
- Open the homepage and select the “Get Aadhaar” option under the “My Aadhaar” section.
- Next, click “locate an enrollment center” to proceed.
- Choose a state or postal code and continue to a new page.
- The page will display a form; enter the required details:
- Enter the captcha code and choose the nearest enrollment center on the list.
- Get an appointment date and visit the center with supporting documents like address proof, date of birth, marriage proof, relationship with the head of the family, and identity proof documents.
- The respective officer will an enrollment form, fill in all mandatory information, and submit the required documents.
- Next, the officer will take your biometrics details, fingerprints, and iris scan.
- After verification, the officers will provide an acknowledgment slip or URN.
- The user can track their application status using the URN number.
Aadhar Card Download by Name And Date of Birth
Step by step to Download an Aadhaar Card Using Name and Date of Birth: There are various ways to download your Aadhaar card after the application process. The user can download using the Enrollment ID or Aadhaar number, Name, and date of birth. The process is quite simple as follows:
- Navigate to the UIDAI website portal www.uidai.gov.in
- Select the “My Aadhaar” option on the homepage options.
- Next, click “Aadhaar services” > “Retrieve lost or Forgotten EID/UID” options.
- A new page will open, enter the required details and check the box next to the “Aadhaar No. UID tab or EID.
- Fill in your name, registered mobile number, email ID and enter the captcha code to verify the information.
- Next, select the “Send OTP” tab to receive a code to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and select the “verify and download” button.
- The page will authenticate the data and avail the e-Aadhaar on your device.
How to Download an E-Aadhaar card using a virtual ID (VID)
- Go to the UIDAI website page.
- Select the “Download Aadhaar” option under the “My Aadhaar” section.
- Proceed to the “VID” tab and enter your Virtual ID and security code.
- Next, click the “send OTP” to avail an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- The system will download the e-Aadhaar” on your device.
- Enter your Aadhaar card password to open the PDF file.
- The password contains four letters of your name in capital and year of birth.
How to Download E-Aadhaar From DigiLocker Account
Steps to download e-Aadhaar card using Digilocker Account
UIDAI allows users to download their cards using the Digilocker platform. The site helps in issuing, storing, sharing, and verification of documents through a cloud-based system.
- Go to the Digilocker account via the link https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Select the “sign in” button and enter your Aadhaar number.
- Next, select the “verify” tab to get an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and press the “verify OTP” button.
- The issued document page will show, download the e-Aadhaar and select the save button.
How to Get a Masked Aadhaar Card Online
- Go to the official website portal link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar.
- Choose an Aadhaar number, Enrollment ID, or VID option to continue.
- Enter the details of your choice and security code.
- Next, select the “Send OTP” option > “Do you want a masked Aadhaar” tab.
- Enter the code and press the “verify and download” button to get the masked Aadhaar card.
How much is an Aadhaar card application?
UIDAI doesn't request any charges for the Aadhaar card application.
What is a masked Aadhaar card?
A masked Aadhaar is a card that doesn't show the 8 digits by replacing them with an “xxx” sign.