Registering BSNL complaint through online platform. Bsnl broadband complaint. bsnl landline complaint
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is a famous state-owned telecommunication company. The company is the biggest provider of telecommunication networks and internet services in India. BSNL headquarters are based in New Delhi, India, and solely owned by the Government of India since October 1st, 2000. The BSNL company provides different services to citizens all over India, including mobile voice and internet services. It’s among the best wireline telecommunication in the country, servicing millions of people and having a significant market share of 60%. The company is the oldest with strong foundations tracing back from British India.
The BSNL company is keen to ensure all citizens get the right services without any limitations. However, few hiccups can arise where the company tries to rectify through free toll calls and online platforms. BSNL users with different complaints don’t have to worry about how to solve their issues. The company guides and addresses the problem without hesitation once the complaint is registered.
BSNL Complaint Portal
Services provided in the BSNL complaint portal
- Activation and deactivation of services.
- New changes in tariffs
- Requesting a change in tariff.
- Problems with the internet or communication flow.
- Landline issue and broadband services.
- BB ADSL modem link failure.
- If the BB is out of order.
- Disturbance on the BB line.
- BB IPTV complaint
- Issue when purchasing/ repurchasing broadband.
- Bb official page doesn’t open.
- If the speed of the broadband is slow.
- BB outlook configuration problems.
- A virus issue in the BB.
The company has presented different toll-free numbers for citizens to call from anywhere in the country. Note in case you move from one state to another, the toll-free number changes connecting you to the current BSNL customer care number for help; however, there is the standard number for all Indian citizens 1800 180 1503. BSNL users can also use the number 198 dial number for a fast connection to the company. An IVRS system will help you solve specific issues though it takes some time. One needs to enter the options provided by the interactive voice response system.
BSNL Complaint Register Online
the company has a secure and direct portal for customers to launch their complaints. Here they can expect their problems to be addressed and receive response fast.
- Navigate to the official BSNL complaint portal: https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/tungsten/UI/facelets/raiseTechnicalComplaintExternal.xhtml
- On the homepage, go to the services tab and choose the kind of services you need.
- Landline services
- Bharat fiber
- WINGS services
- BB Over Wifi BB
- Over EPBAX
- Next enter the STD code as follows (Ex: -044)
- Now enter your landline number, here you have to key in the 6/7/8-digit landline number which is fixed line and the broadband fiber services.
- Recheck the numbers and select the complaint type from the list given on the page.
- Proceed to enter the captcha code on the space provided.
- Click the submit button to launch your complaint officially.
- The system will offer a complaint id on the screen, ensure to write it, or save it for future reference of the status check.
- The complaint applicant can check the status using an online method or call the customer care number of the status check.
BSNL users can also use the toll-free number by following the following steps:
Ensure to book a complaint using the given toll-free line:
- The numbers are accessible at any of the BSNL phone devices.
- Give the system some time, and if nothing happens or problem does not solve as expected. You can call the higher authorities and register your grievance through the BSNL public grievance (PG) complaint website portal http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp .
- Enter the telecom circle or the state you’re located and fill all the required details such as contact number, name, address, and email address.
- The BSNL authority will contact you back later to solve the grievance. However, you have to give a brief story about the complaint then submit through the portal.
- The system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number, keep it safe for reference and status check.
Note the BSNL support team is always ready to help with all the indicated steps and ways to contact the company. Users can be sure of the best services for the telecom provider. The portal and toll number have the English language as the primary language though it incorporates other languages. These help in understanding the customer’s needs and also helps the user understand the customer care officer easily. The numbers work round the clock, and no charges apply after calling the official toll numbers.
BSNL customer care number
|Service Name||From BSNL Mobile (or) Landline||From other Telecom network operators|
|BSNL broadband helpline number||1504||+91 18003451504|
|Bsnl Landline complaint number||1500||+91 18003451500|
|bsnl mobile customer care number (GSM Postpaid / Prepaid)||1503||+91 18003451503|
|WLL / CDMA||1502||+91 18003451502|
|Enterprise Services ( MPLS, VPN, ILL, MNS, Bulk SMS, Dark Fibre, etc…)||18004257007||+91 18004257007|
|Leased Line Call Center||1800-425-1957||+91 18004251957|
|International Roaming Helpline||+91 94340 24365||+91 9434024365|
BSNL company utilizes the IVRS system to help customers solve problems without the need to wait for a support team. They can follow each step provided by the voice machine and address small issues. The system records the problem providing a solution in action by step procedure. It’s well modified to repeat in case the user didn’t follow a specific step.
BSNL company provides a lot of services, both telephone, and mobile services to its users as follows:
- BSNL mobile is the best service offering GSM network through the name cell one in India.
- The mobile services are
- Free phone services (FPH)
- The Indian telephone card
- Account card calling
- Virtual private network
- The tele-voting
these are just a few to mention on the mobile services, BSNL has the best internet production which works all over the country with millions of subscribers each day enjoying BSNL services.
BSNL Mobile customer care number State Wise
|State Name||BSNL Mobile customer care number|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||+91 9434024365|
|Andhra Pradesh (AP) customer care no||+91 9440024365|
|Bihar||+91 9431024365, +91 9431224365|
|Chhattisgarh||+91 9425201234, +91 9425201041|
|Chennai (Madras) customer care no||+91 9444024365|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)||+91 9418024365|
|Jammu & Kashmir||+91 9419024365|
|Karnataka customer care number||+91 9448024365|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)||+91 9425024365 (or) +91 9425124365|
|Odisha (orissa)||+91 9437024365|
|Punjab customer care number||+91 9417024365|
|Telangana (TS)||+91 9440024365|
|Tamilnadu (TN)||+91 9443024365 (or) +91 9444024365|
|Uttar Pradesh East and West||+91 9415024365|
|Uttaranchal customer care number||+91 9412024365|
|West Bengal||+91 9434024365|