UTI PSA Login | PSA UTIITSL and PAN Card Registration at PSA Login portal https://www.psaonline.utiitsl.com/psaonline/showLogin
UTIITSL, which was formerly UTI Technology services limited, is a famous Indian Company developed in 1993. The Company operates under the Companies Act 2013 and is registered under the Act 1956. The Company offers a variety of services that generate finances under the financial and government bodies in India. The UTI is registered by SEBI and provides diverse services such as mutual funds distributor, sales of mutual funds, financial institutions, PAN card issuance, share transfer agents, PAN card verification process and more.
The UTI infrastructure technology and service limited have created a simple, user-friendly service website portal to access any services.The PSA portal is available to PSA ID holders.The user requires login credentials (password and user ID). However, to open the page, the PSA user must register to acquire the login password. The admin doesn’t require a new user ID; the slot remains as Admin.
UTI PSA Login
How to login to the UTI PSA web page
- Open the UTIITSL website page using the link
- Next, login page, enter the PSA login ID and password.
- Proceed and key in the security code and click submit button.
The user should contact the respective UTI PSA administrative officer for the PSA login password and login ID. The distributor or administrative personnel will helping the registration process.
How to Acquire PSA login ID
- First, the user needs to register and apply for PSA login ID.
- Next, enter the mandatory details on the application form and upload the required documents.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
- Enter your active email ID and mobile number to continue.
- The system will process the PSA login ID and send it via the contact details provided.
The First Time PSA Login Process
To keep your details safe, the user should log in and change their password to their preferred password. The change is easy and mandatory for PSA ID holders. After changing the password, the user needs to log in with the new password.
- Visit the UTI PSA website page.
- On the menu user will view the BIT SPAN ID on the page.
- Next, register on the UTIITSL page.
- The page allows users to access various services, from PAN registration to mutual funds.
- The page will offer a download link for the preferred service.
PSA UTIITSL and PAN Card Registration
- Navigate the PSA UTIITSL account registration link on the website page.
- On the homepage, the registration form will show.
- Next, read and accept the terms and conditions to continue.
- Enter your name on the registration form and verify the name of the contact person.
- Enter your location, active mobile number.
- Next, key in the PAN number on the PSA registration page.
- Now select submit button.
- The system will send a confirmation message.
- How can I get PSA login ID?
To get PSA login ID, the user should contact the UTI distributor to attain the login details.
- UTI PSA Login
https://www.psaonline.utiitsl.com/psaonline/showLogin (Direct link)