AP JNB Nivas Andhra Pradesh Jnb Nivas Residential Schools & Hostels Login JNB Nivas Login at Jnbnivas.apcfss.in
The education field compromises multiple aspects to help students settle and start their learning. Students require books, electronic gadgets, hostels, funds, and school fees. If any of the features lack the student (s) cannot avail their dream college/university. To help fulfill many families’ dreams, the Andhra Pradesh state government has introduced the JNB Nivas scheme or Jnanabhumi (JnanaBhoomi) scholarship. The program is directed to help students from poor or economically weak families get an education and accommodation.
Andhra Pradesh students seeking to study or studying in residential schools can apply for the JNB Nivas/Jnanabhumi scholarship. The government, through former Chief Minister Sri. Nara Chandrababu establishes the scholarship program to reach students with financial strain. Eligible beneficiaries can access hostels, meals, and education services easily. This brings equality among students bringing the economic gap. Interest students should log in to the JnanaBhumi website using the link https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
AP Residential and Hostel Details
Getting affordable housing in college or university is challenging, especially for financially weak families. The houses are expensive, making it hard for poor students to get accommodation. The JNB Nivas scheme comes in handy to finance and provide hostels for the applicants. JnanaBhumi portal is available for students and education institutions for easy data access.
Required Documents for the JNB Nivas Scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- Student’s bank account
- Passbook first-page information.
- Caste certificate number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Income certificate number
- White ration card.
Features and Benefits of the JNB Nivas Portal
- The Jnanabhumi scholarship allows more students to receive better education services.
- Eligible students can get affordable housing and meals without strain.
- Applicants’ families don’t have to sacrifice a lot to educate the students since the government provides incredible benefits.
- Beneficiaries will get the scholarship funds in their bank account.
- The site is easy to operate and available to schools and students.
- The application process is fast and easy.
JNB NIVAS LOGIN
How to login to JNB Nivas AP Residential schools and hostel portal
Every applicant needs to provide an Aadhaar card and other important documents, as mentioned above. After availing the documents, the user can log in using the steps below:
- Go to the JNB Nivas website or Jnanabhumi portal
- Open the login page and enter your Aadhaar number in place of your user ID.
- The page will send an OTP code to your registered mobile number (linked with Aadhaar).
- Use the OTP and enter the captcha character to proceed to a new page.
- The system will direct you to your JNB Nivas account.
Change JNB Nivas Login Password
- Visit the official JNB Nivas website page.
- Select the login button, and enter your old password on the page.
- Next, enter your preferred password, and re-enter to confirm and complete the process.
How to Reset Jnanabhumi Nivas Login Password Online
Step by step process to reset jnb nivas Forgot Password (Recover/Reset)
- Go to the Jnanabhumi website page
- Next, enter the student login password reset option.
- Select your category: student, employee, college, university, or RIO.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and registered mobile number to proceed.
- The page will send an OTP to your email ID and registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP to authenticate the information and press submit button.
- A new page will open; the applicant should change their password and confirm before submitting.
- If okay, press submit tab.
How to Apply AP JNB Nivas Scholarship
- An applicant is required to visit the official Jnanabhumi website to download the application form.
- One can also request respective officers at the college during the admission process.
- Students can also avail the SAF form from the district office, college, or welfare offices.
- The student must fill in mandatory details and attach the required documents before submitting.
- Can I submit the SAF form online?
No, applicants must submit the SAF form manually to the respective offices.
- What evidence or proof will that student have after submitting the application?
After filling out the form, students should have a copy of the application for reference.
- JNB Nivas Full Form?
Jnanabhumi Nivas (JNB Nivas)