Punjab National Bank’s net banking services 2021. PNB Net Banking: Login, form, app, registration, Transaction password reset, PNB Netbanking retail login page, corporate login at https://www.netpnb.com/
PNB Net Banking
Punjab National Bank Net banking login is an online platform that allows customers to access banking services such as account details, online transactions (withdraw and deposit of cash), and balance checking. The service is open to registered customers and is easily accessible. The PNB bank offers the net banking services to its customers who can transact anywhere without the need to visit the bank. It’s a great achievement for the bank as customers can open accounts online, check their balances, bank and transact funds pay their bills, and also check account information at ease.
PNB Net Banking Login
PNB is a famous banking and financial service bank in India. Its officially owned by the Government of India to provide services to all Indian citizens. The headquarters are in New Delhi, India. The PNB bank was established in 1894 (126years ago) and ranks as the second-largest public sector bank in the country. It has thousands of branches (11,000) and ATMS post-merger (13,000) all over India. The bank provides different services to millions of customers as it has offices beyond Indian boundaries.
PNB Net Banking Registration online new user
Process of registering PNB banking service online
The process is accessible for both corporate and retail customers. It’s easy to activate and register through the simple steps below.
- Visit the official internet banking website page for retail users.
- On the homepage, click on the tab internet banking login.
- A new page will display click on the option “New User.”
- Proceed to enter your account number and the registration type. Now on the same page, select the option “register for internet banking,” then click on the “verify” button.
- Enter the type of facility. Immediately the system will send an OTP on your registered mobile number. Use the OTP number on the space provided then select the continue button.
- Continue by entering the debit card number and ATM pin, recheck then click on the continue button.
- Note the user has to set a login and transaction password. The two passwords must be unique, re-enter the passwords for verification.
- The user should then agree to all terms and conditions provided by the page.
- Next click on the “complete registration” tab, the system will send a success message. The user ID will also be displayed on the page, note the ID for future uses.
- Now you can log in to the PNB net banking platform. However, some of the services will reflect after 24 or 48 hours.
PNB Corporate Net Banking
The bank has a different process for corporate users. They have to activate or register their PNB net banking through a bank branch. The user should download the PNB-1212 form from the internet banking page and submit it to the bank. The bank will offer a corporate ID, administrator ID, and password.
The corporate ID is the same as the Admin user and all corporate and other users. The administrator helps different banking activities, such as the completion of transactions and creating other users.
How to Reset PNB net banking password?
Customers can change or rest their net banking passwords anytime but through a verification process. The password should be strong and unique, keep it secret to avoid account theft or information leakage. Below are a few steps to follow.
- Go to the official PNB net banking website.
- On the login page, enter your user ID and then click on the continue button.
- Select the “forgot password” option on the bottom page.
- Key in the user ID then submit button.
- A new page will open; the system will send an OTP number to your registered mobile number key in the OTP, then click continue.
- Now proceed to enter the debit card number, the linked account number, and the ATM pin. Click on the continue button.
- On the new page reset your password, you can change the transaction password or login password. The user can also change both passwords but don’t provide the same password for the two (transactions and login).
- Click on the continue button; the system will send you a success message. Now you can reaccess the PNB net banking page.
Punjab National Bank login
- Navigate to the official PNB net banking page
- Enter your user ID then select the continue button. Note the user ID and customer ID are the same.
- Now enter the login password and click the login tab.
- The page will present terms and conditions where you are to agree and continue.
- The page will send an OTP to your registered mobile number, key in the OTP then submit.
- The system will provide 50 questions where users have to select seven security questions. Select the “register” tab.
- Enter the box and write the right phrase and click on the submit button.
Corporate users PNB Login
- Go to the PNB net banking page then click on the corporate user tab.
- Net the corporate admin will enter their corporate ID, admin user ID, and password to log in. The other users have to use their user ID and login password.
- The system will send an OTP to the admin registered mobile number, use it to proceed.
- Now select seven security questions out of the 50 then enter your phrases from the image.
- After this, you can log in to the net banking page.
Money transfer on the PNB net banking portal
Customers can transfer funds across the accounts anywhere in the country. They don’t have to visit the bank as the online process is flexible and comfortable. The account user then needs to add a beneficiary whom they want to transfer money to.
Transfer money to your account
Retail and corporate PNB users.
- Go to the official net banking website page.
- On the homepage, select the transaction tab and then own accounts.
- Now select the account from where the amount will be transferred from to where it should be deposited.
- Next, enter the amount and select the “continue” button.
- Key in the transaction password and click on the submit button to proceed.
- The process is complete.
Transferring funds to a different account
- Visit the official PNB net banking website page.
- On the homepage, go to the “transaction” tab and then select “within PNB.”
- Now click on the accounts the money should be transferred from and the beneficiary account to receive the funds.
- Now enter the amount to transfer.
- The system will set a current date by default. You can set a transaction date in case of future payments.
- The portal also allows one to complete transactions several times. The page will check on the frequency of the transactions. These can be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly. The account holder has to enter the number of installments according to the frequency.
- Click on the continue button and then enter the transaction password and click on the submit button to complete the process.
Transfer to other bank accounts using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS.
- Go to the official PNB net banking website page. https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-internet-banking.html
- On the homepage, select the tab “transaction “then NEFT/RTGS/IMPS button.
- Now select on account the funds must be transferred from and the beneficiary account to receive the funds. Add a beneficiary if you haven’t to proceed.
- Enter the amount to transfer.
- Enter the date of transfer; the time will be by default. The current date will be the transaction date in the system.
- Again select the frequency of transaction and press the continue button.
- Next, enter the transaction password then click on the submit button.
The corporate users are limited to transfer funds through the NEFT/RTGS platforms. The rest of the procedure is the same as the retail users. Note corporate users can’t use the IMPS option on the portal.
Transaction limits on PNB net banking.
The bank has transaction limit charges for every transfer according to time and amount, as shown on the images.
Credit card Bill Payments on the PNB net banking portal
- The PNB customers have the privilege to apply for their credit cards online through the net banking page.
- To apply for the card, the customer must have an account with the bank; they have to link the card for the process to take effect.
- The portal also has an auto-debit facility where they can credit card bills quickly. However, the platform limits the transfer amount to the minimum amount of the total amount.
- Customers can pay different credit card bills using the NEFT facility. The credit card will be added as the beneficiary for the transaction to take place.
- After adding the card, enter the credit card number as your account number and IFSC code.
Services provided by the PNB net banking
There are different services for customers on the net banking portal. Financial transactions are carried out anywhere anytime without visiting the branch.
- Opening bank account such as fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts.
- Closing an FD account
- Opening of PPF account
Service bill payments
- Electricity bill
- Telephone and investment plans
- Bank account statements
- Transaction history
- Cheque services and status details.
Offline service request
Customers can also receive offline services from the net banking portal. They can change the credit card limit through the net banking page. The rewards points can also be redeemed from the online service. The portal allows customers to renew their FD account and even dismiss them online. Net banking is the key solution to banking services for PNB customers in India.