PF balance check without UAN number online through passbook.epfindia.gov.in. PF balance check number by missed call 2020. How to check pf balance by sms. EPFO balance check on mobile number 2020-21
PF Balance Check Without UAN Number
Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is a scheme provided by the Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for employee s to cater after thier retirement. EPF assists an employee’s family ever after death. It gives medical services, insurance, housing services from 12% of the salary. Any organisation more than 20 employees can register for EPF. This article gives you in detail how to check EPF balance without UAN number.
|Article||PF balance check without UAN number|
|Organisation||EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation)|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Methods||SMS and missed call method|
What is UAN number?
UAN number means Universal Account NUmber. It is also known as PF number. This UAN number helps to identify a particular PF account among multiple accounts.
How to check PF Balance without UAN number?
You can easily check EPF balance without UAN number in following methods
- EPF balance check by sending SMS
- PF balance check by giving a missed call
- PF Balance check with Umang APP
EPF balance check by sending SMS:
- You can get your EPF account balance by sedning an SMS to a number. By that you will get the balance of your account.
- Send a message to 7738299899 from your mobile number.
- Enter the text EPFPHO UAN
- Select Send option.
- NOTE: Mobile number in the sense the number you have given while creating your EPF account.
- LAN means the language you want the the SMS back.
- Eg: EPFPHO UAN ENG (For English)
- EPFPHO UAN GUJ (For Gujarati)
PF Balance check by giving a missed call
Just follow this procedure for EPF balance check on mobile number
You can also know your EPF balance by giving a missed call from your mobile number i.e., the number you are registered during account open. PF balance check number by missed call +91 011-229014016
PF balance check APP (UMANG APP):
- You can also check EPF balance by using UMANG app without opening EPF website every time.
- Open any web browser like google chrome or Opera etc.,
- Download UMANG app using the link below https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/
- It may take a while to download based on your internet speed.
- Selct EPFO in the menu.
- Next select Employee-centric Services tab.
- Enter your EPF UAN number.
- Enter the OTP number send to your mobile number.
- Now login using it and check your balance.
- (NOTE: OTP is valid only a few minutes. Use it as early as possible)
By using SMS method and missed call method, you can easily check balance even if you forget your UAN number.
- How to Check PF Balance Without UAN Number?
Yes, you can get PF Balance check without UAN number my sending sms, Giving missed call and through epfo online web portal.