PF balance check without UAN number online through passbook.epfindia.gov.in. PF balance check number by missed call 2021. How to check pf balance by sms. EPFO balance check on mobile number 2021
PF Balance Check
Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is a scheme provided by the Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for employee s to cater after thier retirement. EPF assists an employee’s family ever after death. It gives medical services, insurance, housing services from 12% of the salary. Any organisation more than 20 employees can register for EPF. This article gives you in detail how to check EPF balance without UAN number.
How to check PF account balance online
Employees under the EPFO organization can now access their PF account easily. The new set of ways to check the balance and account statement. They are highly improvised and don’t require one to visit the employer’s offices. Employees registered in the EPF, which is a retirement benefits scheme. Can check their monthly contribution directly from the EPFO portal via the link https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php. In the article, we focus on ways to check EPF balance.
PF Balance Check Without UAN Number
|Article||PF balance check without UAN number|
|Organisation||EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation)|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Methods||SMS and missed call method|
Methods to check PF balance
- The EPFO website portal.
- UMANG app
- Missed call
- SMS services.
How to check EPF Balance at EPF portal 2021
EPFO has an official website portal, which is equipped with all employee EPF details. Employees can follow the steps below to access their balance.
- Go to the EPFO website portal through the link https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- On the homepage menu, go to the option “services” select the tab “for employees.”
- Proceed and click the button “member passbook,” which is under the services tab.
- Now enter your UAN password and the security code, then click the login button.
- On login, the EPF member can access any detail and also check the balance from the portal.
What is UAN number?
UAN number means Universal Account Number. It is also known as PF number. This UAN number helps to identify a particular PF account among multiple accounts.
How to check PF Balance without UAN number?
You can easily check EPF balance without UAN number in following methods
- EPF balance check by sending SMS
- PF balance check by giving a missed call
- PF Balance check with Umang APP
The unified mobile application is a new platform introduced by the government for employees. From the app, they can access all EPF details. UMANG was established in 2018 to accommodate various government services. The EPF member should register on the app to enjoy the services.
- First, you need to download and install the UMANG app on your mobile device.
- Click the EPFO tab, then select the option “employee centric services.”
- A new page will show select the tab “view passbook” once you click the option, the EPF transactions will show. These include withdraws and deposit from previous and current employers.
PF Balance check APP (UMANG APP):
PF balance check using umang app step by step procedure
- You can also check EPF balance by using UMANG app without opening EPF website every time.
- Open any web browser like google chrome or Opera etc.,
- Download UMANG app using the link below https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/
- It may take a while to download based on your internet speed.
- Select EPFO in the menu.
- Next select Employee-centric Services tab.
- Enter your EPF UAN number.
- Enter the OTP number send to your mobile number.
- Now login using it and check your balance.
- (NOTE: OTP is valid only a few minutes. Use it as early as possible)
EPF balance check by sending SMS:
SMS services work best for employees whose details are linked to the UAN. They can use the number 7738299899. The system will display its balance and the last contribution. The applicant should send the SMS in the format below.
EPFOHO UAN ENG to the number 7738299899, the member can select the language to use. For example, English, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati. Punjab and Hindi.
For exempted establishments and trust, employees should receive the EPF balance service from the employer. EPFO doesn’t provide exempted establishment of the above services. The EPF contribution for the trust employees doesn’t reflect on the EPFO but at its managed trust.
PF Balance check by giving a missed call
The missed call service applies to members who can’t access the internet. The EPFO ensures everyone has an easy way to check their balances. EPF members can make a missed call to the number 011-22901406. The member should use their registered mobile number. To achieve the process, the PAN, Aadhaar card, and bank account number should be linked to the UAN. Supposed the details are not linked employee should request the employer to link the details. Once the information is linked to UAN, you can call the number. It will automatically disconnect, and an SMS will be sent with your EPF balance.
By using SMS method and missed call method, you can easily check balance even if you forget your UAN number.
- How to Check PF Balance Without UAN Number?
Yes, you can get PF Balance check without UAN number my sending sms, Giving missed call and through epfo online web portal.
- PF balance check without uan number missed call
Just follow this procedure for EPF balance check on mobile number
You can also know your EPF balance by giving a missed call from your mobile number i.e., the number you are registered during account open. PF balance check number by missed call +91 011-229014016
- Check pf balance by sms without uan
You can get your EPF account balance by sedning an SMS to a number. By that you will get the balance of your account.
Send a message to 7738299899 from your mobile number.
Enter the text EPFPHO UAN
Select Send option.
NOTE: Mobile number in the sense the number you have given while creating your EPF account.
LAN means the language you want the the SMS back.
Eg: EPFPHO UAN ENG (For English)
EPFPHO UAN GUJ (For Gujarati)