The SSA Gujarat online Hajari 2020: SSAGUJARAT School Online Teacher Attendance application process, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan services, and downloading SSA Gujarat app at https://www.ssagujarat.org
Gujarat state government innovative and exclusive implementation of the Gujarat online Hajari website portal. A platform by Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Gujarat council of elementary education department of education. The portal has extraordinary significance to teachers and young students in the state. The SSA Gujarat Hajari App ensures to provide free training to students age 6-14 years. The implementation goes in line with the 86th amendment of the Indian constitution. The initiative will boost the education system in the state, which a fundamental right for all children. The portal has different participation timings as follows:
- Instructors participating should fill from 11:30 am from Monday to Friday.
- The participation of the second move schools is done at 2:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- All teachers participating should fill by 12:30 pm on Saturdays.
How to apply online for SSA Gujarat online Hajari 2020
- Users should visit the official SSA Gujarat online Hajari website portal https://www.ssagujarat.org/
- Once on the homepage, select the option online attendance system.
- The portal will display the login form to enter your username and password.
- Next, fill the online attendance form.
- Note the instructions as follows:
- Login to the site using the username and password of your child tracking system.
- Online attendance is mandatory for all schools.
- For those who cannot attend online should send an email giving their suggestions and complaints. (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- The school attendance should be complete as soon as schools start.
- Provide your IP address, and the attendance time should reflect on the system and should be noted by the survey teacher friends.
Gujarat online attendance app
- Go to your Google play store or App store.
- Type SSA online attendance Gujarat on the search bar.
- The search will appear on the screen select to download and install the app to proceed.
Process of downloading ssa gujarat study from home material
The Gujarat government considers all students and provides ways to educated students. Even during the Covid-19 pandemic. They have implemented the online system student to help improve education. Here students can learn how to get study materials online.
- Go to the SSA Gujarat official website https://www.ssagujarat.org/ portal.
- The homepage selects the options study from home material on the important link tab select the button home learning.
- The system will open a new page with standard intelligent video and textbook links. Open the links to watch the PDF or video.
- Now click the download option to get the video.
Facilities available on the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat online attendance portal
- Teachers attendance
- All student attendance.
- The teacher’s reports
- A school monitoring app.
- GIS mapping
- Official online circulars.
- Migration monitoring system
- Transport facilities.
- Aadhaar dise child tracking system.
- RTE notification
- Dise and tenders
- Metric for difference redressal
The website has more services that are directed to help teachers and students’ education matters. Users should have their log in details to enjoy SSA Gujarat online services anytime. The 6-14 years target is a great foundation to offer education.