Odisha state government, in collaboration with the Education department, has implemented exclusive platforms to cater for education programs. The OSEPA Odisha is an initiative by the government incorporating schools, teachers, and students’ details. The system helps cover information about Odisha state schools under a single portal. Students can avail school syllabus, courses, subjects, exam details, and more.
The OSEPA has an extended connection service page known as Extended Management Information System (MIS). The site offers details on teachers and comprehensive school information under the Education department. OSEPA means Odisha School Education Program Authority; the portal will help in school e-Governance. Education stakeholders can avail data of any school from the online portal.
Osepa odisha gov in
Available Details and Services Under OSEPA Extended EMIS Portal
Eligible users can get multiple information from the OSEPA Extended MIS portal as follows:
- OSEPA login details
- OSEPA MGMT structure
- Student entry details
- Attendance of each student
- Dropout cases
- Editing student records
- View all student records and history.
- Updating student Aadhaar card.
- Data on new inform
- School Profile
OSEPA Extended MIS Login
Odisha OSEPA Extended MIS Login online login process
- Go to the Odisha OSEPA website portal using the link
- Next, click the “management information center” option.
- Select the “Extended EMIS login module” tab to open the login page.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Recheck the details and select the “sign in/login” button.
Steps to View OSEPA MIS School Profile
- Open the OSEPA EMIS official website.
- Go to the login page and enter your credentials to access the account.
- Proceed to the school module under the MIS dashboard.
- Choose your school from the list and select the “school profile” option.
- The system will display a list of school profiles and select your district, name, block, and cluster.
- Next, choose the school, school management, and key in the school U-DISE code.
- The page will verify the information and generate the school profile on the screen.
|Odisha School Education Programme Authority||http://osepa.odisha.gov.in/|
|IT Asset Management Portal||http://opepa.odisha.gov.in/SessionRedirect.aspx|
|School Level Assessment Survey||http://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/slasforms/slaslogin.aspx|
|Biometric Attendance System||http://220.127.116.11/opepa/login.aspx|
|Emisosepa odisha gov in school login||http://emisosepa.odisha.gov.in/#/auth/login|
How to Edit and Update School Profile in Osepa Online
The government allows OSEPA web users to edit or update school details using the steps below:
- Visit the Odisha OSEPA website portal.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- The page will display two options:
- Basic infrastructure.
- Choose your preferred option and enter the information you need to edit, like the new school profile update.
- Next, update or edit the profile by providing the following details:
- District Name
- UDISE code
- School category
- Infrastructure status
- Recheck the information and click the submit button.
- The user can download the school profile on their device in PDF format.
How to View Updated Student Records Online at OSEPA MIS Portal
- Open the OSEPA website portal.
- Enter your login credentials to access the Extended MIS module page.
- Click the “student management” option from the student section under the Extended MIS module menu.
- For new students, click the “Admission” tab.
- The user should click on the “Transfer” option for students transferring to a new school.
- To avail of assessment information, click the “Assessment” button.
- The options will provide comprehensive information based on the student.
Steps to Update Teacher’s Profile on Odisha OSEPA Portal
Teachers can open the teacher profile to check on different services as follows:
- Go to the OSEPA website page, and select the “user login” button.
- Enter your username and password to proceed.
- Next, enter the captcha code indicated on the page.
- Go to “teacher module” to avail the “update teacher profile” option.
- Fill in all the required information and select the submit tab to complete the update process.
Odisha OSEPA MIS Portal Helpline Numbers
Odisha OSEPA web page host multiple users from teachers, students, and other education stakeholders. If users find it challenging to operate any service, they can call OSEPA MIS helpline numbers for help.
|School student’s contact number||18003456722|
|Child helpline number||1908|
- What is the official OSEPA EMIS website link?
Interest users can log in to the Odisha OSEPA website using the link http://osepa.odisha.gov.in/
- Can students from other states access the OSEPA portal?
The platform is designed for Odisha state students, teachers, and education stakeholders only.