Google History Delete All My Activity: Delete all searches my activity. Google History Delete All My Activity | How to Delete my Google Activity on iPhone, Android. Google history delete all my activity on pc app android app download
Delete All Searches MY Activity
Online users should understand and come to terms that every activity is monitored and visible even after deleting. Technology offers unique ways to retrieve information for devices which is nice but risky. Most advertising companies can trace and provide irritating ads due to a link or site you visited. However, annoying the spying, ads are there several permanent solutions to either hide or delete Google activity.
Most online streamers depend on the Google incognito windows to browse and keep away from spying eyes. However, the windows don’t offer complete protection. Note deleting details like site links or search history deletes the information but stores it in a different section of your device. The ISP, government, and third-party spies can access huge amounts of data from every device. To remain anonymous, most people opt for VPN services. The Tech industry offer paid and free VPN software, which sometimes fails, thus exposing users’ information.
Online users may opt for Google information to accommodate more details or hide their activities. However, to ensure you’re safe online, there are multiple ways to delete or hide the data, as explained in the guide.
How to Manage Google Activity Controls
After deleting your Google History, the Google Activity holds more details like the search and browsing history. The user should disable the controls to stop the feature from saving the information. No records will be kept after deleting the Google history.
- Open your preferred browser and proceed to the “activity controls” section.
- Next, turn off the activity you wish to disable or Google not to save.
- The page will provide a pop-up to confirm the request by pressing the “pause” tab.
- Suppose the user opts to delete browsing data after turning off the features.The system will remove all saved passwords.
- One can get a password managing tool to save their passwords for reference.
Steps to Download Google Search/ Browser History
Online user can download their past browsing details using the steps below.
- Open your Google account and click the “privacy and personalization” option.
- Click the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” tabs. Choose the “download your data” option to proceed.
- A new page will open; select the data you wish to save and archive. The system, by default, turns on all buttons. The user can “deselect all” to choose their preferred history.
- Review the information and select the “Next step” option.
- Enter the format in which the archive should be downloaded, like “file types ZIP or TGZ, “archive size 1GB to 50GB, and the “delivery method.”
- To download the information/file will be located at the delivery method option.
How to Delete Google Search History
Step by step process to delete google search history permanently
- Go to your Google account
Select the “more icon” indicated by three vertical dots.
- Click “History > History or use keyboard shortcuts ctrl +H or CMD+Y to avail the History tab.
Next, click the “clear browsing data” option to open a new page.
- Choose between “basic and advanced” tabs
The basic tab shows three options, and the “advanced” provide more.
- To remove all details, click the “advance” button to continue
Go to the “time range” section to view and select the history timeline.
- Click “all time” to erase all details
The page will check the boxes and select the “clear data” option.
Google History Delete All My Activity
Steps to delete Google activity
- Open the Google Account on your browser and select the “delete activity by” option.
- A new page will open, click the “delete by date” > “all time” to clear all data.
- Choose the items you wish to delete and press the “next” button.
- Now. Click the “delete” button to confirm the process.
Delete Google Search History on IOS and Android
There are different browsers based on the user’s mobile phone or preference. The user can delete their Google history through their mobile phone as follows.
- Go to the Chrome browser or Safari app.
- Click “choose more” tab > “Delete activity by” options.
- Enter the “all time” tab under the “delete by date” option.
- Next, click the “delete” option.
- The page will send a warning message; click “OK” to confirm.
The delete process is similar on various browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more. The user can follow the above procedure to delete the history permanently.
- How frequently should I delete my history?
The user can opt to delete it immediately or wait for a period of time if not bothered with keeping the information longer.