The Bhulekh Odisha land records 2022 ROR view, Map view online through official website at bhulekh.ori.nic.in
Odisha land recording plans are meet with an exclusive introduction of an official and legal website portal “http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx“. The state government oversees activities in the land recording portal, giving access to the state citizens. They can view their land details such as ROR, village maps, land activities, etc… The Bhulekh orissa online process takes a few login processes, and there you can download any document.
The bhulekh land website portal is open throughout for citizens and has a complaint section if an issue arises. Bhulekh word is a combination of two words, Bhu meaning land while lekh means writing or recording.
|Bhulekh odisha official portal||http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in|
|Tahasil Info portal||http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/TahasilWebsite/TahasilInfoWeb.aspx|
|Departmental users login||http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/Index.aspx|
|Bhu naksha map view||http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in|
Importance of Odisha Bhulekh Web Portal
- The citizens can access all land records such as title deeds, nutation documents, etc. from the portal
- One can access bank loans using land records.
- Transfer of land records from one owner to the other can happen quickly from the website.
- Authorities can retrieve the right documents if there are court cases regarding particular land.
- Its fast and help ease congestion at the government offices.
- The land history about landholders’ names, costs, and land activities is recorded in the Bhulekh web page.
Application Fee of Bhulekh Odisha
|Govt fees & User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Kiosk Operator service fee||Rs.8/-|
|Scanning Fee (for 1 paper)||Rs.5/-|
|Certificate output Fee||Rs.10/-|
|For official visit bhulekh odisha portal||http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in|
Any user needs to have the correct details and documents before access the portal. Below are some of the requirements:
- Identity proof documents such as voter’s id
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card acting as address proof document.
- Documents showing proof of ownership.
- Encumbrance certificate.
- Land tax and income certificate.
ROR Application Process
- The landowner or applicant has to visit the district revenue office.
- Request for the application form from the land officers.
- Enter all the required details and attach proof documents.
- Now submit the application form, the Revenue officer will issue an acknowledgment receipt.
- Keep the receipt safe for reference.
- After the documents are verified, the ROR certificate will be issued.
Bhulekh Odisha ROR Check Online
How to Check Bhulekh Odisha ROR documents online?
- Visit the official Odisha Bhulekh http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in website page.
- On the homepage, select the location of the ROR and enter the following details.
- District name
- RI circle
- The screen will display three options.
- Khatiyan clicks on this option then select the Khaiyan from the menu list.
- Plot number select the plot tab and select the number from the menu.
- Tenant enter the tenant’s name.
- Choose between ROR front page or back page as per your preference.
- The system will display the ROR document on the screen click to download and printout a copy.
Process of Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
- Go to the official website http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in page.
- On the homepage, click on “Map view,” the system will display the map page.
- Select your district from the menu then click submit.
- Enter the plot number, and immediately the page will show the plot information.
Importance of Land Recording
- Land recording helps in solving court cases for land with issues.
- Helps rightful trace owners of a piece of land.
- The landowner can take loans from the bank using land record documents.
- Land records are essential while making a land transfer.
- It acts as proof documents for the landowner.