How to activate axis bank credit card. Activate axis bank credit card at Net Banking, ATM, AXIS mobile app. How to enable axis bank credit card for online transaction. How to enable flipkart axis bank credit card for online transaction
Axis Bank Credit Card
Axis Bank credit card holders experience different privileges based on the credit card they opt to apply for. Credit cards are designed to offer funds on credit, giving the user chance to purchase, pay utility bills and services without fear of exhausting funds. The Axis Bank credit card interest rates are flexible, thus easing the refund process. Once Axis Bank clients request a credit card, they start to enjoy various services immediately. However, some functionalities are disabled and require the user to activate or enable the credit card for better access.
The online transaction feature is among the services which require the user to activate. This helps in securing user’s data. The cardholder needs to generate a PIN and enable the online transaction. There are various ways to activate and generate PIN: mobile app, net banking, and ATM.
How to Activate Axis Bank Credit Card
Services Axis Bank Customers Can Handle
- Enable/disable online transactions.
- Activating and deactivating contactless transactions.
- Internet uses.
- Customise card limit.
- Block/unblock credit card
- Updating and replacing the card.
Activating Axis Bank Credit Card Mobile App
- Download the Axis Bank mobile app and install it on your device.
- Next, log in to the app using the username and password.
- Open the app and click “banking” >”service.”
- Click “credit card” >”set/reset PIN.”
- The system will send an OTP to your registered number.
- Key in the OTP (One Time Password) to verify the details.
- Enter your preferred PIN (4-digits)
- Now the system will send a confirmation message after successful change/activation.
Activating Axis Bank Credit Card Using ATM
- Visit the Axis Bank credit card.
- Insert Axis Bank credit card.
- Click “PIN” >”generate OTP.”
- Next date of birth, card expiry date, registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the details and proceed.
- Set a PIN and reconfirm the PIN.
- The system will send a confirmation message to the registered mobile number.
How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card for Online Transaction
How to enable Axis Bank credit card online Transaction using Mobile Domestic usage
- Go to Google Play Store and App Store
Search for Axis Bank mobile app.
- Install and open the app
Select the login tab and key in the mPIN (6-digit PIN) to access the page.
- On the menu
Select “credit card” under the “quick links.”
- The system will show credit cards on the page
Select the credit card you wish to enable the online transactions feature.
- Next, click
“control center” to proceed.
- The page will present domestic usage and international usage
Select “domestic usage” to enable transactions within the country.
- Proceed to “e-commerce”
The page will “turn on,” the transaction will be enabled.
- Now you can set a limit for the Axis credit card
With in few minutes can set Axis credit card limit
Enabling Online Transactions Using Axis Bank Credit Card through a AXIS Mobile App (International Transaction)
- Log in to the AXIS Bank mobile app and enter login credentials (mPIN).
- On the Page “credit card” >quick links.”
- The page will show all the Axis credit cards on the screen.
- Choose the credit card you wish to enable international online transactions.
- Next click “control centre” >”international usage.”
- Click “e-commerce” to turn ON.
- The system will enable the international transaction and set a limit for the Axis credit card.
How to Enable Axis Bank Credit Card for Online Transactions Using Net Banking
- Open your Axis net banking page link.
- Enter your login ID and password to continue.
- On the menu, select “service” option >credit card services.”
- Proceed to choose “limit enhancement/more service.”
- Now you can enable online transactions for the credit card and enable limit.
The Axis Bank credit card can also enable through Axis support number 1860 491 1919. The user should follow the instructions to enable the online transaction.
- Can I enable online transactions through visiting the bank?
In case the user finds it challenging to enable using net banking or mobile. Suppose they don’t have internet connection. One can visit the bank or call the support number 1860 491 1919.