Ultimate Guide on Pan Card Download By Name And Date of Birth. Download e-PAN Card at NSDL, UTI & UTIITSL. How to Download E-PAN using an Aadhaar Card & Status check
The Indian Income Tax Department has a hassle-free identification system for all taxpayers in the country. The department has created a digital and compulsory platform that helps with tax payments. The Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a centralized legal document issued to all taxpayers to assist in filing tax returns.
PAN card is inscribed with 10 alphanumerical digits unique to every user. Besides the tax services, PAN allows applicants in financial transactions like Tax fillings, buying mutual funds, property purchases, loan applications, and more. This makes PAN a mandatory document for many Indian residents.
PAN Card Download
Pan Card Download By Name And Date of Birth
Steps to download e-PAN Card using Name and Date of Birth
It’s easy to retrieve your e-PAN card using your name or date of birth using the simple steps below.
- Visit the NSDL or income tax department portal https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Open the homepage and select the “know your PAN” option.
- A new page will open, enter the required details like date of birth, and name as requested.
- Enter the captcha code, and press submit button.
- The details will show on the screen; if okay, download the document on your device.
How to Download an E-PAN Card through NSDL Portal
PAN card users can download e-PAN based on two categories:
- PAN card allotted in last 30 days
- PAN card allotted more than 30 days ago.
PAN Card Allotted Last 30 Days
- Go to the NSDL website portal via the link https://www.protean-tinpan.com/ (or) https://www.tin-nsdl.com
- Next, select the “Download e-PAN card” option for PAN provided in the last 30 days.
- Proceed to enter your acknowledgment number and captcha code.
- Review the details and press the submit button.
- The page will show three options to receive OTP.
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Choose your best option to get an OTP, and select the “Generate OTP” option.
- Enter the OTP and select the “validate” tab.
- Next, press the “Download PDF” button to get the file on your device.
- The file is protected with a password which is the date of birth/date of incorporation/date of formation.
PAN Allotted More Than 30 days
- Open the official website.
- Select the “Download e-PAN” tab for PAN older than 30 days.
- Select between the three options:
- Moth and year of birth
- Choose your preferred option and select the submit tab.
- Next, download the e-PAN on your device.
- Open the file using the given password.
How to Download E-PAN using an Aadhaar Card
Steps to download e-PAN using an Aadhaar card
- Open the income tax department website portal “https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/“.
- Click the “Instant PAN through Aadhaar” tab.
- Fill in all Aadhaar card details and the captcha code.
- Recheck the information and press submit button.
- The user can avail the e-PAN on their system for reference.
Know your PAN Card by Name & DOB
Steps to Check e-PAN card by Name and Date of Birth
- Navigate to the official website and select the “verify your PAN details” option.
- Next, enter your name, Date of Birth, and PAN number.
- Enter the captcha code, and press submit tab.
- The card status will show on the screen.
Status Check Using an Aadhaar Card
- Visit the Income Tax Department website portal.
- Next, enter your Aadhaar card number and fill in the captcha code.
- Click the submit tab to access the e-PAN status on the page.
Steps to Check PAN Card Information using PAN number
- Go to the Income Tax Department website page https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Open the homepage and select the “Register” button.
- Next, enter the required details and press the “submit” button.
- The system will send an activation link to your registered mobile number.
- Proceed to the login page and select the “login” tab.
- Select the “PAN Details” under the “Profile settings” section.
- The page will generate all PAN card details on the screen.
Guide on How to Link Aadhaar With Pan Card Online Step-By-Step visit this link
What are the benefits of a PAN card?
PAN card has multiple benefits:
- Identity proof document
- Loan application
- Filling tax returns
- Helps in employment
- Payment wallets
- Purchasing property
PAN Full Form?
Permanent Account Number (PAN)
TIN NSDL New website 2024