WBIFMS Login Portal: Pay Slip 2020-2021 Download PDF Online https://wbifms.gov.in/postlogin.html. West Bengal IFMS Payslip 2021 online registration through www.wbifms.gov.in
WBIFMS Portal Login
The West Bengal government has reviewed and brought changes in the fund’s management programs. The quench for better administrative and budget systems. Brings forth the introduction of IFMS (integrated financial management system). This comes in handy for the state expenditures are well organized. Employees are catered for they can follow the payslip easily from the website. IFMS was established in April 2014 integrating all the state departments. This a web portal that is only accessible through login details such as passwords and user IDs.
The WBIFMS Contains the Following:
- All the district and blocks offices.
- Public account administrators
- Disbursing officer
Generally, the IFMS is a centralized system that holds all departments in West Bengal. Where the serves are located at the state data center. The government has linked the center with high and speed MPSL & WBSWAN network connectivity.
The West Bengal IFMS has several modules and facilities as follows:
- E-Bantan-electronic allocation of funds
- E-billing –digitalization of bill forms
- E-pradan –government e-payment system
- E-CTS- centralized treasury system
- Online PL – e-payment system for deposit account administrators.
- GRIPS – government receipt portal system.
- HRMS- human resource management system
- CBMS- centralized budget monitoring system
- GPF- general provident fund.
- MIS reports
The website provides services to all government employees and the department. It accessible anytime and has a strong support system that works 24/7. The payslips, loan statements, leave, TA, DA, LTC and monthly salary are some of the services provided on the website. The web users can also download the app on their mobile device. Any document need has a download icon and print command for future reference.
WBIFMS Pay Slip Download 2020-2021 Process (step by step)
The management, monitoring, and controlling website are designed to cater to government employees. The site requires a login process where one has to identify themselves using login ID. Once logged in all services are displayed on the menu list as desired.
- Navigate to the WBIFMS website page https://www.wbifms.gov.in/postlogin.html
- On the homepage select the option “E-services for employees”
- Proceed and click on the “sign-in” tab
- The system will open a new page, here enter your user ID.
- Continue by entering your password.
- Recheck the details and then select the login tab.
- The page will open successfully for you to proceed.
- Now login and select “my documents”.
- On the menu bar select “view payslip” tab
- Select the month you want the pay slip for.
- You can download and print the payslip 2020.
WBIFMS Payment Status Check
Web users can check on the status of their payments. The website has catered for all salary issues that can arise and provided solutions for the employees. On can follow on the loan status and monthly salary online.
- Visit the WBIFMS Portal official website page “https://www.wbifms.gov.in”
- On the homepage select the payment status tab on the given menu
- Proceed to answer/fill all the required details.
- Key in the IFMS code and the bank account number.
- Continue to enter the registered mobile number.
- Select the captcha code provided then select the submit button
Note the registered mobile number or email is the most important details for login. One only receives the OTP or alerts in the said number. If the user needs to change the number they have to make changes in their account details. The reset password and change can happy with the registered number at hand. The portal has sections that are editable for the user, while others such as employee id are permanent and unique.