BSF Pay Slip 2020 Download, Check BSF Monthly Salary Slip, Login @ www.bsf.gov.in
BSF Pay Slip
Overview on BSF payslip 2020: India enjoys heavy protection around its borders, by the great and renowned BSF (Border guarding force). The forces keep watching over any intruders with ill intentions over India. This gives assurance to the country’s citizens and visitors. The force was implemented on 1st December 1965. The fierce war on India lingered the idea of creating a force that would protect India. The Border security force is considered as the primary border defense organizations in the country. They also included in the Armed Police Forces in India. BSF acts under the Ministry of Home affairs. It’s the largest forces in the world whose sole purpose is to protect the Indian border.
Basic functions of the BSF (Border Security Force)
- Protect the country from any arising war.
- Smuggling of drug and illegal firearms.
- Military assault.
- Smuggling of animal products or human trafficking
The BSF has grown in number and comprises of different units. They have the marine unit, air wing, an artillery regiment wing and lastly the commando unit. They all work together to combat crimes around the border. Border security forces consist of a rough estimate of 257,363 guards. It’s the first in line defense of the Indian territories. The Indian government offers attractive salaries to the BSF guards. Every year recruits join the forces and are dispatched to various ends of the country.
The government through the Ministry of Home Affairs has introduced a new system for the forces. They receive and get salary details through online methods. They can access their payslips online by just login their credentials.
BSF Pay Slip 2020 Monthly Salary Online
BSF monthly payslip is a legal document of each individual force. Giving details on their monthly salary. The slip has all the personal information and transaction. The deductions and installments made are indicated on the payslip. One can access their payslip through the online official website. Here one gets their issues solved and can download the payslips for future references.
New recruits are offered a login ID which is created by the recruiting organization. This are issues after the creation of the password and username by the individual. The login id is unique to all forces and not disclosed to anyone.
- Navigate to the BSF official website page.
- On the homepage select the option PAY & GPF/CPF tab.
- The system will open a new page with the login option on the top right.
- Select the login option.
- Enter the username or IRLA/regiment number.
- Proceed and provide your password.
- On the screen, a captcha code will show, enter it correctly on the space provided.
- Click on the login option.
- The BSF account will open.
- Now download your payslip by selecting the download tab.
- Select the print option for a copy of the payslip
How to Reset the BSF Pay Slip Password (Recovery process)
Individuals holding the BSF account are required to have their login detail ready but secret. No account is accessible without a password and the username. However, one can forget their password and have a hard time login. The regimental number is easy to find for all the forces, unlike the password. One has to follow the given steps to retrieve their password.
- Visit the official BSF website page http://www.bsf.nic.in/
- On the homepage select, the “forgot password” option next to the login tab.
- A new page will open, here enter the username, date of birth and the date of appointment.
- Click on the submit button.
- Enter your registered mobile number and email address.
- The system will send a link to your email address for you to reset the password.
- One might also receive an OTP, validate the OTP.
- Now you can create a BSF payslip password.
How to Download BSF Payslip APP
The Indian government also has provided a mobile app for the forces. One doesn’t have to use a computer device for the process. They can visit the website using their mobile phone anywhere anytime.
- Using your Android mobile, go to the play store.
- Here search for the BSF payslip app.
- The user is to select for a variety of BSF app listed on the page
- Check the reviews and check which app is best for your mobile phone.
- Click on the install tab and give it some time.
- The app will open click and check on the services provided.
Border security forces (BSF) Salary chart 2020
The BSF forces are paid according to the rank one holds, each payslip is different. Though they use the same online website for salary checkup. The forces have a pay chart that shows ranks and payments as follows.
The payment or pay scale or pay band is given according to superiority and ranks. The new recruit has different salaries. The salary is given in four different categories as follows
- Pay band 1
- Pay band 2
- Pay band 3
- Pay band 4
The BSF guards have also other benefits such as allowances and perks. Each is offered allowances according to the rank. They get the same allowances and perks as follows:
- Transport allowances
- Dearness allowances
- Daily allowances
- House rent allowances
- Medical allowances
- Canteen facilities
- The casual leave allowances and loan facilities.
BSF online page is only accessible to BSF registered members. One needs the login ID and other personal details to access the page. Forces are to check on every issue using the website. It takes a shorter time and it easy to access unlike visiting the head office for help. The official link is accessible using the internet and is available on all devices.
Benefits of the online BSF login page
- Easily accessible to all BSF members
- It saves time for the forces and government.
- One doesn’t have to visit the head office for their payslip
- All document are well recorded no matter the year
- BSF can trace their salary increments from the website.
- News on any change is easily found here.
- The forces can use any device to access their account page
- If one forgets their password they can retrieve it easily using simple steps.
- The website is secure and can only be accessed by a BSF member.