SBI Balance Enquiry Toll-free Number: The SBI bank India has to gain millions of customers due to the excellent services they provide. They have online services where customers can transact anywhere, making it convenient for both customers and the bank. These are just the tip of the iceberg. The state bank of India (SBI) bank also offers balance enquiry services through a toll-free number. Bank customers will receive their bank statements using the number; they can also receive the balance via net banking, ATM, visiting the bank, or sending an SMS.
SBI Balance Check Number Missed Call
SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free number: The SBI bank has provided official SMS banking services to its customers to help check their balances and receive mini-statements. The customer has to make a missed call or send an SMS to the toll-free number using their registered mobile number. The system will process the balance in a few seconds and send it via the phone.
- The SBI bank customers can make a missed call to the number +91 9223766666 or send an SMS to the same number for balance enquiry.
- For the mini-statement, customers can make a missed call to the number 09223866666 or SMS MSTMT to +91 9223866666.
Balance Enquiry using SBI ATM
One can use the ATM cum debit card to check their balance enquiry anywhere at the SBI ATM’s.
- Visit the SBI ATM lobby and swipe the card on to the machine.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN and proceed to click on the balance enquiry tab.
- The system will provide the details on the screen, thus completing the process.
Mini-Statement Through the ATM
- On the same menu, the cardholder should click on the option mini-statement.
- The system will provide the details and printout a receipt of the ten account transactions.
- SBI account holders can also use a third-party non-SBI ATM for balance enquiry.
The RBI has provided a few limited numbers of free transactions per ATM card. Once you exhaust the transactions, the system will charge an extra fee for services such as balance checks and mini statements. This number of transactions include those at the SBI bank and non-SBI bank ATMs.
Balance Check using OnlineSBI Net Banking Service
The SBI card/account holder can check the balance via the SBI net banking option; they have to register to proceed with any process. After the registration, one has to enter their login id and password to get to the net banking page. On the homepage, choose various services such as home loans, mortgage loans, funds transfer, personal loans, etc.
SBI Balance Check Number
SBI Missed Call Banking Number Registration
Cardholders can use their registered mobile numbers to register for the SBI SMS service. Use the service for account balance check through the following steps.
REG<SPACE>ACCOUNT NUMBER to 09223488888SBI Missed call banking number registration SMS format
The bank will send a confirmation number to the registered number, allowing the customer to use the service for balance enquiry, loans, statements, and other SBI services.
SBI Card Balance Enquiry
The SBI bank cardholders can use the SMS service to check their balance using the number 5676791.
India’s SBI bank offers a passbook to all registered bank customers from the first day they open an account. The book should be updated to help keep clear banking records. The passbook has a significant role in balance checking and statement acquisition. Meaning the passbook holder should have it update every time they make transactions. Visit the bank for passbook updates for customers who haven’t upgrade to the new online banking process.
SBI Mobile Banking
The SBI bank mobile service has different mobile apps, which all help customers receive banking services.
- SBI Anywhere
Customers can download the SBI anywhere app on their mobile devices and receive banking services. Enter your banking details and receive all the services such as balance enquiry, account statements, loans, etc.
- SBI Online
On the SBI, online customers will receive all banking details; the service is available on their mobile devices or desktop. Enter your banking credentials as the login information and proceed.
- SBI Anywhere Saral
This app applies best for SBI corporate internet banking customers to help in bank transactions. Here they can transfer funds, mobile recharge balance checks, and statements for ten transactions. State Bank of india retail customers cannot use this banking app.
SBI Account Balance Check Using Missed Call
SBI missed call service is a convenient way to have all banking services sent to you. One has to register, then make a missed call the given number and avail all services. The customer has to send the SMS using the following process. REG<SPACE>ACCOUNT NUMBER to 09223488888
SBI Balance Enquiry Using USSD
The USSD service is a GSM communication service that connects the mobile phone and the application program. Bank saving account holders are eligible to use this service; here, they can enquire about their account balance, have a statement, transfer funds, and mobile recharge services.
How to Start the USSD Session
First, customers using the application based/WAP-based mobile banking services cannot use the USSD service. They had to de-register from the app-based services and register for the USSD.
- Dial the number *595#
- The service system will send a welcome note statement saying welcome to state bank mobile application.
- Enter your customer user id, and new options will show.
- Fund transfer
- Your mobile top-up
- Change your MPIN
- Forgot M-PIN
- Select one of the options to proceed, get the serial number from the options provided then click send.
How to Register SBI Balance Check Using The USSD?
- SMS using the format <MBSREG> to 9223440000 or the number 567676
- The bank will send user id and MPIN through SMS to proceed with the registration.
- Next change the MPIN receive to what you wish using the steps below:
- Dial *595#
- Enter the number 4 and send, read the terms and conditions on the page.
- Press answer then enter 1
- Key in your old MPIN and click on the send button.
- Enter your new MPIN then send it.
- The user will receive a message to confirm the process further activation user has to visit the bank branch ATM.
- Swipe the card then select the mobile registration option.
- Key in the ATM MPIN and select mobile banking.
- Next, click registration and enter your mobile number.
- Click the yes button, followed by the confirm tab.
- Now collect the receipt confirming successful activation.
- How to check sbi balance?
State bank of India customers can check their account balance with Netbanking, Mobilebanking, ATM Center, Giving missed call from your registered mobile number.
- SBI Missed call banking registration number
REG<SPACE>ACCOUNT NUMBER to 09223488888 from registered mobile number
- What is SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number
+91 9223766666. State bank of India customer care numbers 1800112211 (or) 18004253800
- How to activate mobile banking in sbi
Customers want to send SMS using this format <MBSREG> to 9223440000 (or) 567676
- How to check your SBI Balance with missed call number?
Give a missed call to the number +91 9223766666, from your registered mobile phone number.