The E Sadhana Telangana and Andhra Pradesh E Sadhana Portal Management information system 2022
Women and children are the most vulnerable people in society. They make up the majority in many communities in India. However, they play a significant part in terms of growth and development. To ensure their safety and wellbeing, the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state governments. Have introduced an online website portal, namely E Sadhana. The portal is legally created for women development and children welfare development. E-Sadhana portal comprises of different services which are beneficial to women and children in these states.
Services provided in E Sadhana web portal
- Web MPR
- ESadhana login
- AWW/AWH recruitment system.
E Sadhana AP
E Sadhana ap.gov.in services in the AP state
- The ICDS CAS commonapplication software CAS.
- AWW/AWH recruitment system
- MIS management information system
- POSAHAN Abhiyaan dashboard.
- The supplier’s egg and milk supply tracking system.
- AWC monitoring tool
- Rapid reporting system RRS
- Kishori vikasam dashboard.
E Sadhana TG
E Sadhana tg.nic.in services in Telangana.
- AASR (Anganwadi information system)
- employee management system
- The memos and guidelines.
- AWTC online reporting system.
- Online FCR commodity supply chain management system.
- A commodity supply tracking system portal.
- Budget and expenditure monitoring system.
- Web-based MPR system GOI.
The portal has two login links www.ap.gov.in and www.wdcw.tg.nic.in. Each link represents its state where the www.ap.gov.in is the website link for Andhra Pradesh. While as the link www.wdcw.tg.nic.in represents the Telangana state. The department of women manages the portal for the AP state, children, disabled and senior citizens. Telangana state E-Sadhana portal is governed by the department of women development and child welfare.
How to login to the E Sadhana website portal
Andhra Pradesh state
- Open the E Sadhana website page https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/.
- On the login page, select the tab “management information system MIS.”
- Visit the link mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in.
- Next, enter your E Sadana user id and password.
- Click login tab to complete the process.
- Go to the official E Sadhana website page using the link https://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html.
- On the homepage, enter the option “web-based MPR system GOI.”
- Next key in your username and passwordto login to the MIS portal.
- Now enter your security PIN and click sign in button.
How to Check the AWS Scheme list in the AP E Sadhana ICDS portal
- Open the link https://icds-wcd.nic.in/.
- On the homepage open and select the tab “know your AWS.”
- Proceed and click the AWC project wise,
- Select the AP state tab and enter the mandatory details: district, project etc.
- Key in the PIN and select search button.
- The portal will display the ICDS AWS report on the screen.
Features of E Sadhana web MPR
The ICDS scheme under the E-sadhana portal has different features and benefits such as:
- The supplementary nutrition program.
- Pre-school non-formal education benefits.
- Nutrition and health education immunization.
- Health checkup and referral services.
How to check MPR in E Sadhana web portal
- Open the ESadhana web portal.
- Select the tab MPR on the homepage.
- The system will redirect you to new page https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc.aspx.
- From the page, you can retrieve the AWS project list easily.