Rajasthan SSO: SSO Rajasthan: SSO ID, SSO Registration 2024, SSO Login Digital Identity (SSOID). Single sign online digital identity application sso raj at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Over the years, the Rajasthan state government aimed to digitalize and introduce internet services to its citizens. A unique project that compiles all government services in a single online platform. Today Rajasthan citizens can access their services online through a digitalized website portal accessible to all through login details. Rajasthan SSOID online registration 2024 is the new process introduced for citizen’s benefit. The program SSID (Single sign-on identity) is the popular platform created by the state government for the different e-services such as:
- Aadhaar card
- Udyog Aadhaar number.
- Bhamashah ID
- Your business registration number.
The SSID serves as a unique digital identification to help access the e-services and many more. Through the official website portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin. Note one can only access the page using their official login details, which are acquired through the registration process. The exclusive portal contains significant information about the citizens, Udyog details, and government employee information. All specified in the portal, the government wants to encourage Rajasthan citizens to use online services. These ease congestion in the government offices and also provide fast delivery of services.
The online registration process is easy and requires online legal documents. It’s a secure portal, all where information is only viewed by the applicant through their login account.
SSO ID eligibility criteria
For citizens to apply, they need to fulfill the set criteria by the government as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident/citizen of the rajasthan state.
- Business/industries (UDYOG) from rajasthan state.
- If you’re a government employee in the state.
SSO Raj Registration
The SSOID registration process is accessible through different online tools. The user can use
Tools for SSO Raj registration:
- Register using the Bhamashah ID.
- Using the Aadhaar ID
- Through Facebook and Google.
Rajasthan SSOID Online Registration 2024 Process
To access the e-services from the Rajasthan government, one has to create a new account and for existing users to use their login details. It’s easy and quick using the following process.
- Navigate through the official Single sign on the website portal.
- The official homepage will open and prompt you to enter your digital identity (SSO ID or username) and password to continue to click the login tab.
- For new users, you have to create a new registration account to get the SSO identity. On the homepage, click on the register button. The registration page will show three options to choose from.
- Government employees.
The applicant has to pick one option to proceed where each procedure goes as follows:
SSO ID Rajasthan for citizens
On the web page, the registration form for the citizens appears where they enter the required information.
Select the best tool/way to enter your details for the registration process.
- Bhamashah ID
- Udyog ID
- The Twitter ID
SSO ID Rajasthan for Udyog
- Again form the same website, the system will offer the digital identity registration form for users in the Udyog section.
- Enter your Udyog Aadhaar number and business number in the sections provided to proceed with the registration.
SSO ID Rajasthan for government employees
- The process applies to government employees only. The digital identity registration form will show.
- Key in your SIPF number for the process to continue, from here, the government employees will access the SIPF portal from the SSOID page easily.
Forgot Password Reset for SSO Rajasthan
SSO ID password is significant to the user as they can only access the page using a username and password. The page has a link for the user’s to recover their password or use an SMS as follows:
- Send an SMS to 9223166166
- RJ SSO send to 9223166166
- Note the SMS has to be sent using your registered mobile number, the user should have used the page at least once since they registered.
The page has different benefits as users can update their website and receive e-servicers, as shown in the image.
Rajasthan Digital Identity Support Desk
For applicants with difficulties login to their page, the rajasthan state government has set a support desk for applicants. The help desk works round the clock and offers help in the SSOID registration process and also e-services queries.
- The official helpline number: 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
- An email address: email@example.com
Features of the SSO Rajasthan Portal
The portal offers different features and benefits to both government and Rajasthan citizens.
- Government job applications and viewing for open government applications.
- The site offers a status check for applications done through the portal.
- You can verify your bills such as electricity bills, water bills, etc. from the SSO ID portal.
- Applicants will also get privileges to apply for colleges and Universities from the same portal.
Note the process is mandatory for all Rajasthan citizens; the government requires citizens to learn and use this portal for all services. It plays a significant role as they have to apply to file their applications and other official online services. The website is safe for all users, and information can’t leak to outsiders unless you share your login details. The details are to be kept personal to ensure the page is clear from hackers.
There are different services such as business registration, building approval by the state government, e-Bajar, attendance MIS, bank details, Arms license, and E-Mitra reports. These are just a few to mention the government has delivered all services using this single and exclusive portal. Citizens need internet access to access the web page. However, they can use their mobile devices for the same.