Axis bank is a leading financial and banking service private sector bank in India. The bank serves millions of customers in the country, offering services such as net banking, loan services, transaction, etc.. The axis bank corporate net banking services serve great purposes as clients don’t have to visit the bank for any transaction.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
Today we are focusing on the Axis corporate net banking a facility introduced for the corporate user. The bank ranks among the best SME in India, thus giving it a solid corporate base. Axis has both retail and corporate customers and net banking services for both.
Types of Axis bank Corporate Net Banking
Axis bank has different types of corporate netbanking, where each account has multiple users with account rights.
- View access
The view access is modified for viewing only where the user views transactions using their banking user id, but they cannot transact from the bank account.
- Transaction access
In the transaction account, the user has the right to transact from the bank account. They can transact in their accounts, third-party accounts, tax payments, NEFT, RTGS IMPD, and online payments.
What documents are needed for the Axis corporate net banking registration process?
The applicant needs to present the following documents:
- The Axis bank CIB form for the view access.
- For the transaction, access the user to submit the CIBF form.
- A partnership letter from the partnership firm.
- Board resolution of the company.
- The KYC form for the non-authorized signatory.
The Axis bank will process the CIB request three days after the user submits the form. The bank will send an SMS with the details of the corporate id, and the login id will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Login
Using the login and password details, the corporate user can log in to the Axis net banking page using the steps below.
- Visit the official Axis net banking page https://corporate.axisbank.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the login tab to proceed.
- A new page will show, and on the menu click the corporate login link.
- You’re directed to a new page on Axis bank corporate net banking page.
- Here please enter the corporate id, login id, and password.
- Click the login button, and the page directs you to the axis corporate net banking dashboard.
- Now the user can transact and view all details related to this page.
Axis bank Net Banking corporate reset password
- Go to the official Axis corporate net banking website page. https://corporate.axisbank.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the login tab, and immediately the menu will open.
- On the menu, the corporate option login will show click on the button to continue.
- The Axis bank corporate net banking page will show on the screen, select the tab set, or reset the password.
- A new page will open, now enter the corporate id, login id, email, and mobile number.
- Click on the proceed button; the system will send a reset link to your registered email. Click to reset a new password. Note the link is valid for 30 minutes only in case of delays you will need a new link.
- A new page will open again, enter a new password, confirm the same password and the OTP number.
- Now you can access the net banking page with the new password details.
Axis Bank RTGS Form download
- Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Login
Direct link: https://www.axisbank.com/business-banking/bank-smart/corporate-internet-banking/getting-started