How to file a complaint at State bank of india Grievance redressal to Complaints And Compliments portal online. State bank of india customer care portal. SBI online complaint status check with ticket number https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/#
State bank of India (SBI) is the most reliable bank in India which is available from first decade of 19th century. The State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational bank in India providing banking and financial services. Its headquarters are located in Mumbai Maharashtra. SBI is also called oldest commercial bank in India. It is also largest bank with 23% market share in assets.
This bank had started to maintain both Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Cash Management Services (CMS) both using online ad offline. This article provides you details regarding State bank of india complaint registration (grievance redressal) and State bank india complaint status check.
SBI Online Complaint
|Article||SBI Grievance redressal (or) SBI complaint registration|
|Category||Complaints and Compliments|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
|Mode||Online and Offline|
|SBI Official website||https://sbi.co.in/|
|Official website of CMS SBI||https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/|
SBI Grievance Redressal
State Bank of India had started CMS (Cash Management Services) to clear the problems faced by customers during their money transactions. CMS deals with different complaint categories. It makes both online and offline transactions easy and accurate. The different categories of complaints are
- ATM related
- BHIM SBI Pay (UPI)
- General Banking
- Govt. schemes
- NRI services
- Technology: Internet Banking, Prepaid cards, Yono lite SBI
- Unauthorised transaction
How to Register SBI Online Complaint?
- You can register an sbi complaint using both online and offline. This article gives you the all details and different ways to register a complaint.
- State Bank of India Grievance Redressal Online:
- Open the official website of SBI using the following link https://sbi.co.in
- Select Customer care appear on top right corner of your screen.
- It opens you a page with four options like SMS unhappy, Send Complaint, Register complaint, Customer Request and Complaint form.
- Select Register complaint.
How to File A Complaint at SBI Customer Care
- You can also directly open the following link to get customer complaint form.
- https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/ (or) https://sbi.co.in/web/customer-care/complaints-and-compliments
- Enter all the details like Customer type (Existing SBI customers OR Non-Customers – Prepaid card holders, Metro or Canteen cad holders), Account number, complaint name, Branch code, mobile number, Complaint details.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Give brief details of your complaints with a maximum of 500 characters.
- Enter the string given in the image.
- Select SUBMIT button or if you want to re-enter all details, select RESET button.
SBI Complaint Status 2023
- You can also check status of your SBI complaint in the
- Enter Complaint Ticket number, Mobile number.
- After that enter the string shown in image.
- Select Submit option.
- You will get the status of your complaint.
SBI Complaint Status Check by SMS
State bank of india complaint status through sms option is not available. To check state bank complaint status just make a call to sbi Toll Free number 1800112211 (or) 18004253800 with ticket number.
How to Register State Bank of India Complaint Offline?
- You can also register a complaint to State Bank of India regarding CMS by offline also in the following procedure.
- Visit the nearest SBI branch to your house or branch you have an account.
- Consult Customer Service Executive. Executive or General Manager of branch have “Complaints Book”.
- Enter your complaint in it.
- You will get an acknowledgement copy of your complaint.
- Also you will receive an SMS to your mobile number which is like an acknowledgement.
- The Complaint once registered is to be solved within 3 weeks.
- If to they need to give the explanation for that.
Also you can forward your complaint to regional Head Office manager if the problem is not solved in branch office. They need to resolve it within 5 days.