The TNEB Reading Details 2024 using the online TN EB Bill Reading portal 2024 at www.tnebnet.org (or) https://www.tangedco.gov.in/.
A well-organized power organization conducts Tamil Nadu state power distribution. All citizens can receive electricity at their homes at affordable prices and quickly pay the bills using online methods. The Tamil Nadu electricity board TNEB is the famous electricity generation and distribution organization in the state.
The board works under the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO), overseen by the Tamil Nadu state government. TNEB is the largest electricity board in the country, serving millions of consumers each day.
TN government has provided citizens with the TNEB official link https://www.tnebnet.org. One can receive or electricity bill reading to help you pay electricity on time and through an online portal. However, the applicant needs to have consumer service and registered mobile number to access the web portal.
TNEB Reading Details
Checking EB reading using an online portal.
- Go to the official TNEB website portal https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login.
- On the menu, select the options account summary page to proceed.
- Net choose your TNEB region and enter the consumer service number.
- Now enter the mobile number for the EB reading and enter the captcha code before submitting the online form.
- The system will display the EB reading on the screen: name and address, service number, bill status such as amount pending, etc.
TNEB Reading Details Login
- The consumer need to visit the official website page www.tnebnet.org
- On the menu, go to the EB TNEB option.
- Key in your official login id and password, then click on the login button.
Check TNEB bill Reading Status
- Visit the TANGEDCO official website https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login page, and on the menu, select the tab billing service on the list.
- Next to the option bill status, which is under the billing services.
- Enter the consumer service number, which is indicated on your bill to proceed.
- Choose the residing area from the list given and enter the captcha code.
- The system will produce the EB bill status on the screen.
Activating TNEB Account
- Navigate to the TNEB official website https://www.tnebnet.org.
- On the homepage, consumers will find a page requesting to set a password, mobile number, or email id for the registration process.
- The applicant should fill the details as required then press the register option to proceed.
- The portal will send an OTP number to your mobile number.
- Use the OTP to validate the details then tab activate tab to complete the process.
TNEB Reading Online Payment Method
TN consumers can now pay their electricity bills online using the official website. Several payment modes are displayed for secure payment. One needs to visit the official website page https://www.tangedco.gov.in from the page, follow the instructions then choose a payment mode. The consumer can pay via credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
TNEB Reading Calculator
- Open the TNEB NET tariff master page, and on the menu.
- Choose your Tariff and the TNEB billing cycle.
- Key in your contracted load.
- Next, enter the units consumed, followed by the KVAH.
- Ensure the details are correct before submitting the form.
- If correct, submit and calculate TNEB reading online.
The TNEB board has set new tariffs for electricity consumers’ low tension connections and supplies. The new under 100 tariffs free scheme. The board charges RS.0 for units under 100 units in the state. Every consumer has a service number, which is indicated with ten digits. It’s used to address consumer’s grievances, supervise their consumption’s, and other electricity-related details. TNEB also has customer care numbers which are open for all consumer as follows:
TANGEDCO Mobile APP
TNEB has an official mobile app where consumers can access all the electricity and make payments using the app. Get a TANGEDCO mobile app from your play store or App store download and finally install. Open the app to avail of all-electric details online anywhere at any time. Android version download
How to Change Mobile Number at TNEB Portal
- Visit the official website https://tnebnet.org
- Next, enter the region code from the list given on the page.
- Now enter the consumer number followed by the last transaction receipt number.
- Enter the last transaction date and your mobile number.
- Click the submit button.
TNEB Complaint cell
|Power Supply Complaints
|Chairman Complaint Cell
|Whatsapp Complaint Number
For more about TNEB Reading Details at https://www.tangedco.gov.in/ (or) https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login