Andhra Pradesh CFMS Bill Status check online with cfms bill number & year. AP CFMS Beneficiary Search by pan number, Aadhaar number, Beneficiary number, Bank account number through CFMS login 2022 at cfmsbillstatus portal https://cfms.ap.gov.in
CFMS Bill Status
You can easily get AP cfms citizen bill status from the official website by using the following step by step simple procedure
Andhra Pradesh CFMS Bill Status check online step by step given below
How to Check AP CFMS Bill Status 2022?
- Open the cfmsbillstatus official website using the below link https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
- In the home page of the website, You can see Citizen services> Expenditure links column at left bottom corner on your computer screen.
- Select Bill status among the options.
- You will get Citizen Bill status page with different columns.
- Enter Year and Bill number in the columns, Select Enter button.
- You will get the following details Bill status (Approved or Not Approved or Pending), DDO, District, Treasury Office, HOA, Gross Amount, Deduction and Net amount.
- You can also get Beneficiary details and Detail flow of Bill.
AP CFMS Beneficiary Search
You can easily get andhra pradesh cfms Beneficiary Search in the following procedure
- Open the cfmsbillstatus following link to get the Search page
- Direct link: https://prdcfms.apcfss.in:44300/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zexp_bnf_search/index.html?sap-client=350
- Select option with which you want to search like Aadhar card, PAN number, Bank Account Number, Beneficiary No, Request Number.
- Enter the number of your credential (The number of your credential and selection in the above column should be same).
- Select SEARCH option.
- You will get the following details Beneficiary code, Name, Address, PAN number, Aadhar number, GSTIN No, Bank details.
What is CFMS?
CFMS (Comprehensive Financial Management System is an application specially designed and developed by Andhra Pradesh Government on behalf of Finance department. CFMS is implemented by Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial management systems and services (APCFSS)
Need: CFMS Enhances
- Efficiency in financial transactions
- Effectiveness in control
- Transparency in operations
- Accountability for decisions and performances
- Convenience for stake holders
- Sustainability in both current and future
What are The Services Provided by AP CFMS?
CFMS provides different types of services. They can be classified into 4 types.
- Government to Government (G2G)
- Government to Citizen (G2C)
- Govt to Employee (G2E)
- Government to Business (G2B)
It is nothing but budget allocation to Finance department, Heads of the department, treasuries, Drawing and Disbursement Officers (DDOs), RBI, AG, GSTN.
These are the services provided by Government to Citizen like Challan payment or refunds using manual and online payment gateways, social security pensioners, tax payers, banks etc…
These are the self-service for maintenance of employee information and also online creation of employee challans for loan repayments and other payments towards government.
Service to retirees likle challan payments. It also enhances user interface including mobile platforms
Key Changes or Improvements of CFMS:
- CFMS helps citizens to pay for all services across departments from their home or office.
- No need to reach any treasury offices for challans. They can be generated for all head of accounts from anywhere through online.
- Accounting will be done with minimal to no errors.
- Automated restoration of paid memos.
How to Use Services Provided by CFMS?
you can use the services offered by CFMS in the following procedure easily by using official website.
- Open the official website of CFMS using the link https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
- You will be opened with home page of CFMS.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see the services provided by CFMS by scrolling the page down.
- select the link you need.
- Enter the details.
- You can get the details after completing the procedure.
- Receipts links : In this you can know the about PD challan, Cash recovery challan, Expenditure reimbursement challan, Employee challan, citizen challan, civil deposits, CM relief fund, Judicial challan, Capital Fund development, Escort charges, Guard charges, Challan status, Transaction cancellation
- Expenditure links: In this you will find links regarding Bill status, DDO search, Beneficiary Account statement, Beneficiary search, Payments.
- Budget: It includes Budget allocated, Budhet proposal status.
- PD Accounts
EMOPLOYEE AND PENSIONER SERVICES:
- Employee services: In this you can know your payslip, Income of the year, your loans.
- Pensioner services: Impensioner services, you can find your pension slip, Annual income, Pension details, Pension portal.
- Stake holder services.
AP CFMS Training
CFMS of Andhra Pradesh is also providing training through online by giving awareness to the people. To know about that you can follow the procedure.
- Open the official website of Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) using the link cfms.ap.gov.in
- Select TRAINING option given in blue color columns.
- Select the option you need like works management, PD Allocation module, office sanctions module, debt management etc
- Follow the procedure by selecting the options one by one.
- Select DEMO or PRACTICE you need.
- Watch the video and get practice by selecting the PRACTICE option.