Andhra Pradesh child info CSEAP website portal: New student data entry, adding new schools, SA1 SA2 CSE mark entry at https://studentinfo.ap.gov.in/login.htm (or) https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/
The Andhra Pradesh Education sector has developed a new student system CSE AP website portal. The portal is designed to accommodate student and school details in the state. The CSE AP link https://schooledu.ap.gov.in/SIMS20 (or) https://studentinfo.ap.gov.in/login.htm is the new Andhra Pradesh education link when child info details are currently saved and retrieved. Teachers and school heads can access the following information from the CSE AO portal 2021:
- Editing student details.
- New student entry/admission.
- Transfer certificate
- Dropout to active.
- The child’s Aadhaar number details.
- Student active to dropbox.
- New child insert number Aadhaar number EID.
- Approve schools.
Teachers should log in using the DISE code and password for several operations such as:
CSE AP New Student Admissions
New student details are easily logged in through the CSE AP portal. Follow the steps below to complete the admission process.
- Visit the student information management system website portal. https://studentinfo.ap.gov.in/login.htm
- For the HM/MEO/DEO use the school DISE code with the password to log in.
- On the menu, select the option “services.”
- Proceed to new student registration and select the “new registration form.”
- Next, enter the child’s Aadhaar number, and more details will show.
- Now enter the required details on the registration form.
Child Info 2021 : The student data entry, the addition of new schools and child info in the UDISE
- Open the CSE AP website page and on the homepage click the options student information system menu.
- The system will open a new page with some districts. Select your district after which another page will open.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number, followed by the DISE code and password.
- Enter the captcha code, then click “child info.” The option will show the information:
- Edit student details
- Active to dropout services.
- TC issued/ dropout.
- New student insert.
- Transfer certificate.
- Proceed and click on data entry button: select the TC tab the DB password, a new page will open.
- Enter the school name, class-6, medium, gender. Search for students who take TC from the school.
- Enter the mandatory TC details such as date of leaving, TC number, admission number of student and reason.
- Recheck the details and if okay click submits button.
How to process or enter the AP Summative assessment 1 marks online
To access the CSE AP portal, you require a username (school DISE code) password (HM phone number or school DISE code). Now you can log in to the CSE marks entry web portal http://www.cse.ap.gov.in/
Process of SA1, SA2 CSE marks entry through the CSEAP portal.
- Visit the official CSE AP website www.cse.ap.gov.in (or) https://studentinfo.ap.gov.in/login.htm
- On the homepage, click the student option.
- Now enter your username, password and captcha code to continue.
- Choose the CSE button, student’s language, class and the “go” button.
- Select student tabs the student’s second language mapping and then click submit button.
- Now click on CCE and choose the academic performance evaluation tab. Enter the student name, class, section medium name of the assessment. Next click gets data to proceed.
- Add the student name according to the marks, co-curricular activities then click submit button.
- You can edit the details by clicking the Academic performance evaluation edit tab.
For any complaints and acknowledgements use the contact details: 040-66675282, 7032901380