The Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip 2020-2021: Maharashtra Employee payslip 2021 download online login process at https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in
Maharashtra state government works with a digital website portal to cater to its public sector employees. The government has created an official portal containing all salary-wise details. It’s a self-service portal where employees can access payment information and download their Payslip and other employment-related information. The Sevarth facility is a portal developed by the government for online services to the government employees and pensioners. Maharashtra government introduced the portal to ease employee hassle of visiting the HR offices for monthly Payslip and other salary complaints. The government can also trace each employee’s data regarding their services to the state.
Sevarth Mahakosh Payment Slip (Payslip) login process
For employees to download their monthly payslips and pensioners to access the page. They need login details such as user id and password.
- Navigate to the official website page: www.sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the login section and enter the username and password, followed by the captcha code.
- Ensure all details are correct before click on the submit button.
- Once you enter the login details, the portal will display a new page, go to the employee corner report. The tab has different options for the employee to select, click on the tab view payslip.
- Now choose the month and year you wish to view the select the “view” option.
- Select the download and print option to get a print copy of the salary slip.
Sevaarth Pension payslip login Download process
All pensioners can access the Sevarth website using their login details; here, they can check information on pension funds, loans, etc.
- Go to the official Sevaarth Mahakosh website page www.sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in
- On the homepage, enter the login username and password, followed by the captcha code. Then submit the details.
- On the menu, select the option Pension report then enter your PPO number. The system will send the pension reports on the screen, take a printout for reference.
Sevarth Mahakosh password change/reset
Employees can change passwords due to various reasons, such as forgetting their password or for security purposes. Either way, they will need to reset or change the password using the Sevarth Mahakosh portal and receive a new password.
- Go to the official Sevarth Mahakosh portal https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/login.jsp
- On the homepage directly, go to the login option, enter the DDO username and password.
- Next, enter the captcha code on the homepage and click submit.
- Once logged in, go to the options work, followed by the tab payroll.
- The page will show the change option, then click on reset employee password.
- Now enter the username and all mandatory details and click the option verify and reset the password.
- The portal will send a message “password has been successfully updated” using the password to login to the portal.
Benefits of Sevarth Mahakosh website portal
- The portal helps employees avail of all their salary details directly.
- Employees can state their complaints using the portal.
- Maharashtra state government can track employee details using the portal.
- Workers don’t have to visit the HR office for salary details.
- The portal helps employees and the government communicate easily.
- How can I get my Sevarth password?
The DDO officers provide the Sevarth password and user id for each department. If an employee needs to change the password, they must request the DDO officer to change the password as default for their login account.
- Do I need to change my password the first time I log in to the portal?
All employees need to change their password once they log in for the first time. The system provides a default password of ifms123. Use the change password process above to create a new password and login to the official website.
- Can I use my name as an account password?
Once you log in for the first time, it's advisable to change your password, use a robust unpredictable password to keep your account safe.
- How to reset sevarth employee corner password
Step by step procedure at https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/images/User%20manual%20For%20employee%20Corner.pdf