Multiple Ways to acquire SBI Bank Mini Statement. Sbi balance check number through missed call mini statement. How to get mini statement of State Bank of India. SBI Mini Statement Number 2024.
Financial independence has allowed bank customers to view their financial transactions anytime using multiple platforms. Today bank services are available through mobile devices, a rare norm in the traditional banking system. Accountholders don’t require to visit a bank branch for their services. One can monitor their account online or offline via facilities like SMS, mobile banking, missed call, internet banking, and the bank’s website.
SBI Bank Mini Statement
Account mini statement is readily available to account users through their mobile devices. A statement contains comprehensive financial details transacted over a period of time. SBI Bank provides customers with various ways to access mini statements from the comfort of their homes or offices. The user can define the period by requesting the month or year of the statement. It’s possible to avail full bank statement by visiting the bank branch.
Benefits of Mini Statement Service
- SBI Bank banking facilities allow for a fast and convenient way of accessing financial data through a mobile device.
- No long queues and congestion at the bank.
- The platforms are secure and available to all customers.
- SBI Bank customers can monitor the account anytime.
- The facilities help eliminate manual passbook updates.
Ways to Access SBI Mini Statement
The mini bank statement is available online or offline based on the user’s preference. Each method has simple guidelines accessible on mobile or computer devices.
SBI Balance Check Number Miss Call Mini Statement
Steps to get SBI Mini Statement through missed call
Missed call service is fast and reliable for different SBI bank services. SBI account user needs to call from the registered mobile number.
- Using the registered mobile number with the bank, give a missed call to the number 09223866666.
- The call will automatically disconnect after a few rings.
- SBI bank system will generate a mini statement containing the recent 5 transactions.
Easy Mobile Number Registration for SBI Mini Statement
For mobile banking services, account user needs to utilize their registered mobile number. The number will help in availing mini statement and SMS banking services. One can register during the account opening or later using the process below.
- For SBI quick banking, send an SMS in the following format: REG<space>Account number send to 09223488888.
- To register for SBI mobile banking services, send an SMS: <MBSREG> to 9223440000.
How to Get SBI Mini Statement Using SMS Banking
SMS facility is accessible on all devices regardless of internet connectivity. After registering your mobile number, request the mini statement by sending an SMS to 09223866666. The method allows the user to access the last five transactions.
- Type “MSTMT” and send it to 09223866666.
- The bank will send an SMS with the last five transactions.
How to Get SBI Bank Mini Statement via SBI ATM
- Visit the nearest SBI Bank ATM.
- Swipe the card and enter your four-digit PIN.
- Choose the “mini statement” option to avail the required mini statement.
- You can opt for a printout copy.
SBI Mini Statement by Mobile Banking
- For new users, download the SBI YONO app on your mobile phone.
- Launch the app and complete the registration process.
- Once registered, log in using your credentials to access various options.
- Proceed to the “My accounts” tab and click the “mini statement” tab.
- The mini statement will include the recent 10 transactions on your account.
How to Access SBI Mini Statement Using WhatsApp Banking
SBI bank has incorporated social media platforms into its banking services. Most people are available on WhatsApp, making it easy to conduct various financial requests as follows:
- Using your registered mobile number, send “HI” to the SBI WhatsApp number 9022690226.
- The system will send a pop message to your wall containing various options.
- Account balance
- De-register the WhatsApp Banking app
- Mini statement
- Enter “2” to check the mini statement.
- The system will generate the request statement on the screen.
SBI Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Open your SBI Internet Banking Account.
- Enter login credentials and select the “Account summary” option.
- Next, press the “click here for last ten transactions” tab.
- The page will display the mini statement on the screen.
- The user can download the statement for reference.
How many times can I check my mini statement from the mobile banking app?
There are no limited times for accessing your mini statement or bank balance details. The platform allows for multiple services at any time.
Can I check my statement from two SBI facilities in a day?
Yes, account users can opt to check the mini statement with any method mentioned above.