Punjab national bank balance check at https://www.pnbindia.in/Missed-Call.html. PNB Balance Check missed call number 2020-2021
PNB Balance Check
Punjab National Bank holds a rich history in India; it’s among the country’s largest banks. The Bank provides an array of services, mostly digitalized, reaching more customers anywhere in the country. After different transactions, PNB customers may wish to know their bank balance or mini-statement of specific times. The Bank also caters for balance enquiry services which are available both offline or online.
Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry number 2020-2021
PNB bank has provided customers with a toll-free number to call 1800 180 2223 or 0120 2303090. Customers should call the number using their registered mobile number to the Bank. Once the call goes through, the system will automatically disconnect after short rings. The Bank will send an SMS to your number, providing your account balance.
The registration process for PNB balance enquiry by missed call
To avail, the PNB balance enquiry by missed call customers needs to register their credentials to the Bank. The applicant has to use the mobile number registered the first time they opened a bank account at the PNB bank. To access missed calls, the customer needs to visit the nearest bank branch for the registration process.
Other ways of checking PNB balance check
PNB Net banking
PNB bank offers different digitalized services for all bank customers. One can get their balance, mini-statement, or transfer funds easily using the PNB net banking process.
- Visit the official PNB net banking https://www.pnbindia.in/ page, select the tab “account summary.”
- The option will display different options, check on the account balance from the option.
- PNB customers can also check their e-statement from the net banking service.
- Log in to the official net banking page, on the menu click the tab “other services.
- Proceed and click services request followed by a new request.
- Next, click the tab email statement registration.
- PNB customers can also visit the Bank for the statement services or make a missed call using the enquiry number.
PNB mobile banking
The Bank has several mobile banking apps to help customers access banking services from their devices.
You can download the PNB mBanking app from their Google play store or App store. Install the app and enjoy the services such as mini-statement, balance enquiry, and transferring funds to other accounts.
Account-holders can download and install the app on their smartphone devices. After the process, they can avail of all banking services without visiting the Bank.
The app helps customers avail SMS banking, UUSD banking, and Missed call without using the 3G, WIFI, or internet connectivity. However, the service is available to Android users only.
Punjab National SMS banking
- To get you to balance, users can use the PNB SMS service; it’s easy and requires one to use their registered mobile number.
- SMS BAL<space> 16 digit account number to 5607040.
All PNB customers have a passbook that they get immediately after opening an account with the Bank. The account holder should visit the Bank to get passbook updates. Form the passbook; the users will receive the actual balance account.
PNB ATM lobby is located in different places in the country. Bank users can visit any of the lobby or other ATM lobbies to check their bank balance.
- Visit the PNB or other ATM and insert the PNB ATM debit card.
- Enter your PIN and click on the option “balance enquiry”.
- The system will provide the information and also produce a receipt for the same.
- How can I check PNB's last five transactions?
The cardholder can check the last five transactions from different banking services. They can use missed calls, mobile banking, or net banking process.
- Does the Bank charge any amount while checking your balance from the SMS method?
No extra charges from the bank service, only the regular fees from your mobile servicer, which is charged for any SMS.