CBI balance enquiry number by missed call. Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry Check Mobile Number 2020 at https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/MissedCall.jsp
Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry
The Central bank of India registers a large capacity of customers, each who require various banking services. The bank works to deliver quality service, thus introducing advanced ways for bankers to avoid delays and congestion in the bank branches. Previously banks had not implemented digital methods of balance checking, forcing customers to visit the bank for balance inquiry a simple task that can be done anywhere. Today Central bank of India has digitalized technology to help it loyal customer check their balance in different ways as described in the article.
The central bank of India balance Enquiry number
The central bank of India (CBI) has an official toll free number where customers can make a missed call to receive their account balance details. The system gives a few rings then disconnects the call later to send an SMS on your registered mobile number. The official number is +91 95552 44442, Mini Statement +91 09555144441 which is open to all bank customers.
The registration process for the central bank of India balance enquiry using missed
For the service to work in India’s central bank, customers have to register and avail their details to the bank system. The steps are easy requiring few steps as follows:
- Visit the bank or the official https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp website and download the application form.
- Enter all your banking details correctly, ensure to enter your registered mobile number on the form.
- Submit the application form at any bank branch; the bank will provide the customer with a four-digit PIN within the banking working days.
- After completing the registration process, the bank will activate the PIN giving the account holder access and authority to use the missed call service.
The central bank of India Net banking
Net banking is a popular online system that helping in various banking services. Bank customers can use the service to check their account balance.
- Visit the Central bank of India website page.
- On the homepage, click on the login button and enter your login details such as user id and password.
- You can log in to the page, select your bank account from the page, and then proceed to check the account balance.
The central bank of India mobile banking
The bank has three mobile apps that customers can use to check their account balance. The CBI mobile banking service is simple and easily accessible for all customers.
CBI mobile apps
- Cent of mobile
The cent mobile app provides balance enquiry, mini statement, receiving and transferring money, UPI, NEFT, and status check.
- Cent m-passbook
- Users can check their account balance
- Transfer funds and receive
- Cent MobiLite
The central bank of India account balance using SMS service
- For SMS service, the bank customer has to register their details, providing a registered mobile number.
- Next, after registering for the service, the bank will approve the details and send an SMS containing your MPIN to your mobile number.
- Use the MPIN and mobile number to SMS the request using the code to the number 99675-33228. The bank has different codes for each service, ensure the MPIN is confidential. Delete the SMS sent to provide your MPIN once you note or memorize the MPIN.
- Example SMSBALAVL/c No><MPIN> to 99675-33228
Central bank of India ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM lobby, either CBI or any other bank.
- Swipe the card on the machine to proceed.
- Enter your ATM PIN, and on the screen, select the tab “balance inquiry/ check account balance.”
- The system will automatically show the account balance on the screen.
The central bank of India provides a manual passbook to all customers registered with the bank. Customers can visit the bank to update their passbook, thus having proper records on the balance and savings.
The central bank of India toll-free number.
The CBI has a toll-free number available to all customers the number 1800 22 1911 is open to all customers for various services. Customers should call the number and choose a language. The cardholder can select the service such as balance enquiry, statement check, and information about their account.