Tamil Nadu EMIS School Application: Emis TN Schools Portal Login. TN EMIS School App Download 2024 at https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/login
Tamil Nadu’s education system operates through a digital platform for easy data management. School teaching and non-teaching staff can avail various school-related details through web and mobile applications. The digital transformation help encourage accountability and transparency in the state’s education.
The TN Education Department has introduced a comprehensive portal to accommodate students, teachers and school details. The TN Education Management Information System School Mobile Application (TN EMIS school app) is a unique platform designed for school data collection.
TN EMIS-CELL develops the application to accommodate school teachers, heads, staff and students. TN EMIS app is available on different operating systems (Android and IOS) devices and takes a minimum size of 10MBs.
Teachers, school administrators, and heads of schools can log in and check multiple services. The user can follow up on students’ performance, attendance and school updates from the TN Education department. To access the services, one must log in to https://emis.tnschools.gov.in.
The TN Education Department allows for online or e-learning programs like TNTP (Tamil Nadu Teachers Forum). Students can avail educative videos, assignments, practical resources, online studies and more in the comfort of their homes.
Emis TN Schools
Important details on the TN-EMIS Portal
- Every school is assigned a unique identifier, special for the login process.
- The Headteacher/administrator will help the user with login credentials (password and ID).
- The portal is user-friendly and provides different details for students, staff members, schools and more.
- It’s easy to edit information on the platform.
- Students can get their timetable for easy class attendance.
Steps to Register and Login on to the TN EMIS APP
To officially register on the app, each user should attain a username and password from their head teacher or other administrators. Every school gets a unique registration code to help in accessing the platform.
The head teacher maintains/manages all school properties and follows up on students’ and teachers’ attendance and performance.
Chief Education Officer CEO
The CEO monitors all schools in the district.
Block Education Officer BEO
The BEO helps in supervising all schools in the block during an inspection.
District Education Officer DEO
The DEO inspected and approved the login credentials offered by the head teacher.
TN Emis School
Steps to Login After Emis TN Schools portal Registration
- Visit the TN EMIS website portal using the link https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/.
- Open the login page and enter your username and password.
- Review the details and press the login tab.
- Once the page opens, proceed to the “EMIS dashboard” to avail all services.
TN Emis APP New Version Download
How to Download the TN EMIS APP On Your Device
- TN EMIS app is available on different operating systems. Open the Play Store or APP store section to process.
- Search for the “TN-EMIS” option on the search bar and select the collect details.
- Click the install/download option to get the app on your device.
- Register and enter your username and password.
- Recheck the details; if okay, select the sign-in button.
- Now you can access the TN EMIS service through a mobile device.
How to Reset TN EMIS School APP Login Password
- Open the official website using your computer or mobile phone.
- Go to the homepage and select the “forgot password” tab.
- Next, key in your user ID and user type.
- The system will generate a verification link.
- Next, follow the instructions to reset the password. Ensure to confirm the password and follow the reset guidelines.
TN EMIS School Helpline Details
To enquire about school-related details, stakeholders can call the following number or write to the EMIS email ID.
- Phone number: 044 25672790
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I change my login password after the first-login process?
Yes, the user can create a new login password during the first-time login.
Who is eligible for the TN EMIS school app?
The portal/app is available for students, teaching, non-teaching staff, head teachers and all education stakeholders in Tamil Nadu.
TN EMIS Full Form
Tamil Nadu Educational Management Information System (TN EMIS)