The HGS Login: HGS Payslip download online process at HGS portal 2021 at www.hgsbs.com. HGS pay slip from ESS portal or app download
Hinduja global solutions (HGS) is a popular business process BPM organization with worldwide influence in over 7 seven countries in the world. The organization is part of a renowned multi-billion-dollar corporation, the Hinduja group. The HGS impacts different people in the world as it has 42,190 employees in 72 delivery centers. The company is located in Bangalore, India, and was launched in the year 2000. However, the history dates back from 1993 with the name Ashok Leyland information technology; the company then provided information technology services.
Due to many employees, the organization found a proper way to handle employee payslip details and online pay scale information. HGS organization implemented a new website portal where employees can log in and avail the information IESS HGS is the official web portal with the link https://www.hgsbs.com. On the portal salary slips for every month are updated by the organization, employees don’t have to visit the employer’s office for any salary-related document.
Services available on the IESS HGS portal
- Monthly salary, gross, and net received.
- Payment date and time.
- Amount deducted
- Personal details and information about the work calendar.
- Income tax, GPF, PF details
- Employee leaves
- Loan details.
How to Download online HGS payslip?
Employees need to download the payslip from the portal; they need to log in with the correct login details to access the page. Use the following steps to access the portal:
- Go to the official HGS login website https://www.hgsbs.com
- On the homepage, select the tab employee self-service, the portal will open a new page.
- Enter the login details: company code, user id, and password.
- Now click login to proceed, on the menu click “view HGS IESS portal here.”
- Next click the option salary slips, the portal will open the slips according to the month and year.
How to reset the HGS login password/forgot password process
The HGS portal has a “forgot password” section for users who might have forgotten or need to change their password. The page will request for some details to verify your identity.
- Visit the official website portal https://www.hgsbs.com/ on the homepage select the option employee self-service.
- The next new page will open enter the company code then click forgot password.
- Proceed and enter all mandatory details such as:
- Company code
- User id
- Email address
- Date of birth
- And the site security question and answer.
- Recheck the details then select the tab Reset password or submit button.
- The system will send a password on registered email and log in to the HGS portal.
- How do I check my old HGS payslips online?
The HGS portals hold information about all employee details, all payslips previous and current are readily available on the portal. Log in using your login credentials and check the salary slip option; the portal will provide all according to your search.
- How do I get my company code and login id?
The employee has to contact the organization HR for the details. The user id is the employee id or employment number. The number is indicated on your payslip, and it easy to retrieve.
- How to download the HGS mobile app?
The app is available on all smart devices you need to search from the play store or App store. Download and install it on your mobile to enjoy the services.