The MahaDBT Scholarship 2022: online application process, eligibility and last date at https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
The MahaDBT Scholarship is a program designed by the Maharashtra government; to cater to all needy but bright students. The government provides fair chances to student from low backgrounds in Maharashtra. This improves education status in the state and helps eradicate poverty. Since the students can study and achieve better jobs in future. The Maharashtra direct benefit transfer Scholarship is open for application. Eligible students can fill the online application form and submit it through the web portal.
The State government has introduced a web portal to help in MahaDBT scholarship activities. The portal contains different scholarship based on student category and religion.
Scholarship under the MahaDBT Scholarship
Students can avail the above type of scholarship from the Mahadbt website using the link https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/. However, one must fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for MahaDBT scholarship
|Types of scholarship||Eligibility criteria|
|Government of Indian Post-Matric scholarship||The student should be from the SC category or Navbounddha.They should be permanent residents of Maharashtra. The student should have qualified in SSC or equivalent Matric.The scholarship allows two professional courses only. Annual incomes should be less than INR 2.5Lakh.|
|Post Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee Freeship||The annual incomes should be less than INR 2.5 lakh. The student should be of SC category, Neo Buddhist. A resident of Maharashtra. They must pass the SSC/ equivalent Matric. The institution must be located in Maharashtra and recognized by the government. The student should admit using CAP round for the professional courses.|
|Maintenance allowance for the student studying a professional course||Eligible applicants should be admitted to professional courses. The annual incomes should not exceed INR 2.5 lakh. Students taking the professional curriculum and residing in the government hostels, institute hostels or outside.|
|Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit scholarship||The applicant must be from the SC category. No income limit for the students The student should be in class 11 or 12th.They should have a pass with 75% and above in the 10th class. One should be a resident of Maharashtra.|
|Post Matric scholarship for persons with disability||The student should be residing in Maharashtra. Studying in a recognized University. They should have 40% and above. Students who quit or fails cannot apply.|
These are some of the eligibility criteria for a section of the Mahadbt scholarship. All categories have their eligibility which students must fulfil. One can check on the same from the MahaDBT website portal.
How to register for MahaDBT
- Visit the Mahadbt registration web page.
- On the homepage, select the tab “New application registration.”
- Next, enter the required details to proceed. Enter your Aadhaar number for verification using either:
- Users whose mobile number is linked with Aadhaar can use the OTP method for verification.
- Choose any option and proceed with the authentication process.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click “Send OTP.”
- Use the OTP number sent on your mobile number.
- After verification, click the OK button.
- The system will generate the user’s information from UIDAI and fill the form automatically.
- Next, create a username and password to help log in to the website.
- Now you can log in to your account by click the “applicant login” button.
- The applicant can check the scholarship list from the dashboard section.
- Choose the scholarship you wish to apply for.
- Now click the option “apply” to initiate the application process.
- Next complete your profile will the required information.
- After updating the profile, proceed to the option “all schemes.”
- Search for the scholarship you wish to apply for from the department section.
- The page will display a list of scholarship schemes choose to apply to.
- The system will provide an application form to enter the mandatory details. Ensure to attach all required documents before submitting.
- Recheck your details and click apply.
Before the application process, students should check on the required documents. They need to assemble the documents as per the department needs.
- The HSC and SSC certificates.
- Income certificate.
- Free receipt
- College bonafide certificate.
- A caste certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Hostel certificate
- An Affidavit
- Aadhaar card and PAN card details.
- Residential/domicile certificate.
The scholarship application dates started from 3rd December 2020, and the last date or closing date is 31st March 2021. Applicants should provide all documents based on the eligibility criteria.
- What is the MahaDBT portal?
The Mahadbt portal is also known as the Aaple Sarkar scheme. It's a digital scholarship portal designed by the Maharashtra government. To help the student who is financially oppressed have a decent education. https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
- How will I receive my scholarship benefit if I qualify?
The government will verify all applicants document and select qualifies students. The funds will be deposited in the Aadhaar linked bank account.
- MahaDBT Helpline Number