Guide on Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login: Airtel TEZ portal 2023 at Tez Airtel. How to Transfer Money from Airtel Payment Bank & Tez airtel payment bank retailer login at https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/
The money industry is shifting with the current digital transformation. Today people can transfer funds without a bank account association. The tech market has developed e-wallets and online systems that securely transfer money to any user regardless of a registered bank. Telecommunication Companies are also taking the banking initiative, allowing subscribers to transact funds online. The Airtel network (Telecommunication) Company India offers simple, secure and fast payment options to millions of subscribers.
Airtel has established an Airtel Payment system, namely the Airtel TEZ portal. Registered Airtel users can send money from different channels using the Airtel TEZ app/portal. To avail of the service, the Airtel network incorporates Near-field communication technology (NFC) for smooth transfers.
Airtel TEZ Portal
Airtel TEZ portal is a simple and fast replacement for the Mitra app, which was significant but slow. The TEZ portal allows users to avail of multiple payment services without a bank account. The user requires a LAPU number to proceed with sign-up and other payment services.
Airtel TEZ APP
Besides the portal services, Airtel subscribers can avail of money services through the Airtel TEZ app. The app is compatible with operating systems, such as IOS and Android. To utilize the app can use the following steps:
- Visit the official Airtel TEZ portal via the link https://www.airtel.in/
- Check for the Airtel TEZ app on the homepage.
- Next, enter your login details and proceed to the page’s instructions.
- A new page will open; the user can access the TEZ app services here.
Airtel Payment Bank Customer Care Number
|For Airtel Customers||+91 400|
|Other Operators||+91 8800688006|
How to Sign-up and Login into Airtel TEZ Portal
- Open your Google page, and search for the Airtel portal. The official link will show https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
- New customers should click the “sign-up” button and proceed to a new page.
- Next, enter your active retailer mobile number.
- Click the “Get OTP” option to receive the code on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the details and continue to the next procedure.
- The user should create a log in password, re-enter to confirm and complete the signup process.
Airtel TEZ Login
- Visit the Airtel TEZ website portal.
- Open the login page, and enter your mobile number and password to access the account.
- Proceed to the page’s dashboard to view the user’s executable pages.
- A new page will open, update your balance details and check for an alternate distributor or UPI.
- Next, choose the money transfer mode and enter your LAPU number to complete the transaction.
- The page also allows users to withdraw money from the bank.
- To achieve the process, the user must use a biometric device and activate the cash withdrawal option.
- Press the “cash drop/cash deposit” option to deposit funds.
- Airtel TEZ system allows users to withdraw and deposit funds using their Aadhaar number.
Requirements for Airtel Retailer
- The applicant must be 18 years and above.
- One must have reached and qualified up to 10th grade or more.
- The user should be a business owner and also have a bank account.
- They should have an Aadhaar card, PAN card and other requested documents.
- The applicant should have an active mobile number and email address.
Airtel Services Roadmap for Retailers
Applicants must seek Airtel distributor help. One should consult the field sales executive officer of their particular area. Every area has its assigned area distributor. The applicant must submit required documents like an Aadhaar card and PAN number. The distributor will verify the documents and provide a LAPU SIM. The retailer must provide the business location to the distributor for authentication.
How Airtel Retails Works
- Once approved, the distributor provides the LAPU SIM to the retailer.
- Insert the SIM and restart it using a mobile phone.
- The distributor will activate the LAPU number to allow the user to call Airtel Company.
- The retailer can start a business after the process.
Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login
- Visit the Airtel Payment Bank website page.
- Enter your login credentials: mobile number, and password to access the page.
- Next, select the login tab to avail of the dashboard.
- The page will show services like money transfers, bill payments and cash deposits.
- Users can get the Airtel Payment Bank certificate from the page.
Eligibility Details for Airtel TEZ Distributorship
- Applicant must have a 10th-grade class certificate.
- One must present an Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- The user should have a security deposit of Rs. 50 000.
- Applicant must present the ability to handle merchants.
Work of Airtel Distributor
- They help manage and maintain autonomy in allocated areas.
- Distributors have areas they cover under the Airtel tower range.
- If businesses open services near or across the towers, they need to avail of items like SIM cards, e-recharge and coupons.
- The businesses pay a particular fee to the distributor for Airtel recharges within the tower ranges.
How to Transfer Money from Airtel Payment Bank
Steps to transfer funds from the Airtel account
- Get the Cointab app on your smartphone.
- Open, install and register the app using the registered mobile number in your Airtel account.
- Next, click the “Airtel” option for the bank account registration process.
- The system will activate the account for mobile banking.
- Proceed and avail of the Airtel Bank banking PIN.
- Next, click, cash transfer > beneficiary bank account number > IFSC code > add amount.
- Now, enter your banking PIN.
- The system will credit the amount to the beneficiary account.
- A confirmation message from Airtel Bank and the recipient’s bank will show on your mobile.
Airtel Payment Bank IDFC Code
How much money can I send using Airtel Bank?
The user can send a maximum limit of Rs. 100 000 per day with an allowance of 10 transactions each day.
Airtel payment bank transaction limit per month