The Federal Bank Net Banking new user registration 2024 & Fednetbank activation 2024 login step by step process given below. More info at fednetbank.com.
Federal Bank Net Banking
Federal Net Banking popularly known as FedNet is the bank’s digital way for customers to transfer and receive money through the online process. The online bank implementation is highly embraced as millions of Federal bank customers can enjoy the service without visiting the bank for manual transactions. FedNet contains different features to satisfy customers banking needs.
Benefits of FedNet Net Banking service
- Customers can transfer funds within their account.
- No demand drafts and cheque process as the online net banking provides all services.
- One can transfer money through IMPS.
- Net banking helps customers work at the comfort of their homes or anywhere in the country.
- The customer can pay tax, both direct and indirect tax using internet banking.
- Credit card bill payments are easily paid using FedNet banking service.
- It’s easy to recharge your mobile or complete your DTH through net banking.
- Get mini statement, and balance check fast from the net banking service.
- Pay services such as school fee using the FedNet banking portal.
How to Activate or Register for Federal bank Net Banking?
Applicants have to register for the federal bank netbanking service they need to secure the following details:
- Applicant should have an active Federal bank account and not a joint account.
- The bank ATM card must be valid, all KYC details such as PAN number, passport number etc.
- Registered mobile number and email address
- ATM number and date of birth.
Federal Bank Net Banking Registration at Fednetbank
Step by step to Fednetbank Registration 2024 Process at Federal Bank Net Banking
- Visit the Federal bank net banking website “https://www.fednetbank.com“
- On the homepage, Click the tab “continue to login
- Next, select the signup button
- Then select the type of account. Click on the option ‘single” then click continue button.
- Enter your Federal bank account number and the captcha code then click continue button
- The system will send an OTP on your registered mobile number enter the OTP for verification then click continue.
- A new page will open enter your user id and password
- Ensure you follow the instructions given about creating a password. Re-enter the password again for confirmation then proceed. Now choose the facility type you prefer and complete the registration process.
- Now login to the FedNet banking portal
- With the username and password select the facility type either “view and transact” or “view only.”
- Next, select the tab
- “I require transaction facility” then click on the submit button. Enter the debit card details such as debit card number, expiry date, ATM pin etc. click the submit button.
- Applicant should now create a transaction password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- The portal will again send an OTP to the registered mobile number, enter it for validation to complete the registration process.
Federal Bank Net Banking Login
How to login to the FedNet net banking portal?
- Go to the official website page https://www.fednetbank.com link
- On the homepage click on the option “personal banking” the click on the login button.
- Enter your user id and password and click login tab.
- Now you can access the net banking services.
- The applicant can also change the password from the same page.
Federal Bank Netbanking Password Reset
If you forgot your federal bank netbanking password. Just follow this simple steps for Resetting Federalbank net banking (fednetbank) password step by step process
- Visit the official website page https://www.fednetbank.com
- On the home screen, select the tab “personal banking” then click on the login button.
- On the new page, click the “forgot password.”
- Enter the user id, debit card number, ATM pin, expiry date and the captcha code to proceed.
- A new page will appear to enter the new password and re-enter it for verification then submit.
- Now you can log in to the official website.