RCH Portal Data Entry Online Login Registration 2022 at Rch.nhm.gov.in Data Entry webportal ANC Registration Reproductive and Child Health portal at Rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
The Indian Health and family welfare department and India’s government have several implementations on the health system. The Reproductive and Child Health program and portal is a legal initiative launched on 15th October 1997 in India. The program covers the whole country to care for reproduction, maternity, newborn, child, and adolescent health. The program is expected to help women with infertility issues, the pregnancy cycle, and the childbirth process. It caters to the well-being of the mother and child. It also involves couples and their safety.
The government, through the health and family welfare department. Have created an RCH portal of eligible users to gain information, register, date entry reports, etc. Users can access the webportal through the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in.
Rch.nhm.gov.in Data Entry
RCH Portal Login Process
- Open the RCH website https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ page.
- From the homepage, select the option “data entry” and click the login tab.
- Proceed and select the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- On the menu, select the state and state code.
- Next, enter the username and password on the login page.
- Enter the captcha code and select the login button.
- Applicants can now access any data from the page.
How to Set Location on the RCH Portal
To access the RCH data entry, the user must be a government official to have the login details. After login with the credentials, the user can begin the online data entry process.
- Go to the RCH website portal using the link.
- On the menu, select the option “set location.”
- Next, go to the “set data entry hierarchy” option.
- Choose the district, health block/ward, and health facility type.
- Select your PSC, sub facility, or center and village.
- Finally, click the set button.
RCH Portal Data Entry
List of options on the data entry page
After setting the location user should click the data entry tab on the menu. The system will open the data entry page. With different options, as shown below:
- The profile entry
- Eligible couples for the RCH program.
- Pregnant women entry.
- Child entry
- Health provider/ASHA entry.
- Bank information entry
- Direct data entry.
- Advanced search
- EC Re-registration.
- JSY PFMS module.
Select any of the options according to the type to complete any task.
2022 RCH Portal ANM ASHA Registration
For the data entry list options, select the option health provider entry or the ASHA entry. Once you choose the choice, you need to do the ASHA worker’s data entry using the RCHportal.
- Open the official Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) website portal.
- On the data entry section, click the options section II.
- Choose the ANM/ASHA registration.
- Continue, and a new registration form will open.
- Key in the required information such as village, name, and designation.
- Proceed and enter the father’s name, sex, and operational mobile number.
- Next, enter the address, joining date, and financial year.
- Enter the EID number and EID date.
- Select your telecom operator and bank information.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number.
- Recheck all details and submit the ANM/ASHA registration form.
- The system will complete the process, and you are registered in the RCH portal.
- RCH Full Form
Reproductive and Child Health (RCH)
- rch portal data entry child
Direct link Rch.nhm.gov.in