Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centers: HWC Portal Data Entry | AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry Report 2023-24. AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry 2023 at http://www.ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
AB HWC Portal
Affordable health care helps accommodate families and people with financial strain to attain better services. This keeps the community healthy without worrying about expensive medical services. The India government, through PM Narendra Modi, has developed an inclusive health care system comprising Health & wellness and health insurance cover.
Ayushman Bharat (AB) is a significant, versatile, and reliable innovation by the Indian central government to boost the health care programs in the country. The scheme was established on 14th April 2018 and works under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), National Health System and Resource Center (NHSRC), and Center for Health Informatics (CHI).
Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centers (AB HWC)
AB HWC combines two major health projects beneficial to Indian residents, especially in the financially weak gap. The program seeks to provide promotive, preventive, rehabilitative, and palliative care. This helps create more than 1 50,000 Health &Wellness Centers (HWCs) that will offer free health services. The program will cover all families through government funding.
AB HWC also provides a simple and effective health insurance scheme, namely Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY). The insurance cover gives users Rs.5 lakhs annually to cover more than 10 crores in low-income families. Eligible beneficiaries can avail secondary and tertiary care using the PM-JAY insurance cover under the AB HWC.
HWC Portal Daily Entry
Besides the maternal and child care services, citizens can also access care for non-communicable diseases, palliative care, rehabilitation, oral, ENT care, mental care, and care for emergencies and trauma.Patients will get free drugs and diagnostic services through the AB HWC programs.
AB-hwc.nhp.gov.in Login Portal
AB HWCs Data Entry and Hospital Details
People ranking below the poverty line can access the best health care services from government hospitals and selected private hospitals for free. However, one must apply for the Ayushman Card to get free services. The hospital should hold update patient details by making HWCs Data entry. Patients’ data will help the health center receive government funds. To conduct data entry, hospitals must log in through the official Ayushman Bharat portal ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in.
Available Services in the HWC Portal
- ENT facility
- Mental Health care
- Aged care services
- Emergency services
- Adolescent and pediatric health
- Communicable diseases
- Children and Teenager health care services
- Family planning
- Management services
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
HWC Portal Login Daily Entry
Procedure for AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry 2023: Hospitals need to perform Data Entry for every patient using the Ayushman card. The government uses the information to pay for the services.
- Go to the AB HWC website portal
- Proceed to the homepage options, and choose the “Ayushman Bharat –Health &Wellness Centers” tab.
- Next, select the following details, State, District, and Category.
- The system will open all AB HWC lists with eligible HWC centers.
- Users can check the total number of urban and rural primary health centers.
HWC Daily Reporting Online
- Visit the AB –HWC website or app.
- Select the menu tab to open various options:
- Facility profile
- Family images Data entry
- Choose the Daily Reporting tab to open three options:
- Daily reporting format
- Monthly service delivery format
- Wellness report formats
- Select the “Daily Reporting format” option to open a new page.
- Enter the required details and upload the mandatory documents.
- Proceed to the view report section and organize your data by date, patient, gender, or more.
AB HWC APP
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has established an AB HWC mobile app. Beneficiaries can download the app on their smartphone device.
- Go to your Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Enter Ayushman Bharat (AB-HWC) app on the search bar.
- Select the correct option and press the download/install to avail the app on your device.
- Open and register the required details to complete the process.
How to Login AB-HWC Website Portal
Step by step for AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
- Navigate to the official website page link
- Open the homepage to access the login button.
- Press the login tab, and enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Review the details and click the login button.
- Once logged in, you can access multiple services on the dashboard.
Steps to apply for Ayushman Card
- Visit the nearest PSC Center.
- Request the respective officer to check whether your name is on the Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiary list. Once they find the name, one should provide the required documents:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport-size photo.
- The officer will register your details and provide a registration number and password.
- The card will be dispatched after 15 days to the registered address.
- However, one can also download the card online.
How to Check AB HWC Hospital List
AB HWC beneficiaries can check available HWC hospitals in their respective districts.
- Open the official AB-HWC website portal.
- Select the “find hospital” tab to open a new form.
- Enter required details like State, districts, hospital type, etc.
- Next, enter the captcha code and select the search button.
- The system will generate a list of AB HWC list in your district.
Can I access AB –HWC services through a mobile phone?
Yes, AB HWC is available on the mobile app through the Google Play store.
How much does an AB card user pay for health care?
The AB card offers the government and selected private hospitals free health services.