Punjab National Bank HRMS: Login for PNB Parivar staff and pensioner website portal at www.pnbnet.net.in
Punjab National Bank is a renowned Indian bank that provides banking and financial services. The bank has thousands of employees working in the PNB branches all over the Country. To serve the overwhelming number. PNB bank has created a special PNB HRMS portal for PNB Parivar. These cater to both retired and working employees. From the portal, employees can access their salary information, pension, and other work service details. To avail of the information, PNB workers need to log in using a user id and password.
Services are offered at the PNB Parivar HRMS portal. The portal serves employees with services such as:
- Salary slips,
- Performance appraisal,
- Employee selection,
- Training and management,
- Leave management.
- Retired employee details.
- Promotions and awards.
The PNB HRMS (Punjab National Bank Parivar) is designed as a self-service portal. Employees don’t have to visit the employer’s offices for any services. The portal was established in 2006 to help in PNB Parivar. The PNB stakeholders also have access to the portal where they can check the bank’s financial situation.
How does the PNB HRMS/PNB Parivar work?
To avail of the HRMS services, one requires login details such as user ID and password. The login information is acquired through the PNB bank branch. Every employee has to get the login details physically from the office. Ensure to provide all the required documents and an operational email id and mobile number. Once the employee’s details are approved, the employee gets the user id and password. After login into your account, you can change the password for better access.
PNB HRMS LOGIN
How to Login PNB Parivar HRMS step by step process
- Visit the official PNB HRMS website page
- On the login page
Select the option “Login into HRMS
- Enter your user ID and password
To log in, The homepage will open
- Displaying all your account information
The Punjab National Bank HRMS services are also shown for you to select any of the choices.
PNB HRMS Forgot Password (or) Password Recovery Method
Employee’s user id and password are the key features to login to the HRMS portal. To recover or get a new password use the steps below:
- Visit the official PNB Parivar website using the link www.pnbnet.net.in.
- On the homepage, different options will reflect HRMS, circulars, Notices, and login tab.
- Select the option, “click here to HRMS login.”
- The login screen will appear to select the option “forgot password.”
- The portal will open a recovery page, enter your email id and mobile number.
- The system will then generate a link to the email for you to create a new password. Reconfirm the password to proceed.
- Now you can use the new password to login into the Punjab National Bank parivar HRMS portal.
Benefits of PNB HRMS Portal
- Retired employees can check pension from the portal.
- Loan application status.
- Application of 4 in 1 from the PNBHRMS website page.
- Employees can nominate a member in PF through the portal.
- Leave application and status check.
- Employees can check their monthly and annual pay slips without visiting the HR or employer’s office.
- All account details and services.
PNB Parivar App Download link
Android App Download link