TTD Free Darshan Tickets Online Booking. Tirumala TTD slotted sarva darshan (Free Darshan) tickets booking October 2021 at https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/freeDarshan
Temple visits offer spiritual nourishment and understanding of the Hindu religion. Every Day thousands (40,000 to 80,000) of pilgrims visit the Sri Venkateswara Temple Tirumala for worship. The TTD temple authorities’ offers tickets to allow pilgrim access the temple and also keep records. Due to the congest and current Covid-19 pandemic, the TTD authorities have designed an online ticket system, TTD Free Darshan Tickets Online Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
TTD Free Darshan
The Sarvadarshan is a famous free darshan service where pilgrims are segmented into compartments, namely the Vaikuntham Queue complex. The devotees need to wait for their turn to view Lord Venkateswara Swamy. At the compartments, pilgrims chant “Govinda, Govinda” to worship and pay their respects. Sarva Darshan means “darshan for all,” the temple offers the darshan in different hours depending on the days. To understand the timing, pilgrims can check the temple program online.
The TTD provides 18 hours for the Sarva Darshan on normal days and 20 hours for peak days. Pilgrims use the Vaikunta Queue complex (halls) to reach the hall. The complex helps devotees move in an orderly queue as they proceed to the temple. The TTD authorities ensure the temple is clean, spacious and offers all necessary Covid-19 measures.
Services provided at the complex.
- TTD offers Annaprasadam for devotees for free.
- Devotees also get tea, coffee, and milk after 3 hours (free).
- There is a free medical facility in case of health issues.
- All toiletries are provided.
- The facilities are clean, and several water points are provided for the devotees.
- The pilgrims can enjoy the nice devotional music and programs from the TV in the complex.
- In case of a problem or inquiry, there are TTD officers around to help you.
Tirumala Darshan types
The Tirumala Darshan is divided into three Darshan as follows:
- Free Darshan (Sarva Dardshan)
- Special Entry darshan (300rs Ticket)
- Break Darshan.
This type of Darshan is free and available for all devotees. The devotees can view Lord Venkateswara from the Vaikuntham Queue complex II. The devotees don’t require to provide a token for the Darshan. The free Darshan timings are different based on the days. For Free darshan slot booking visit https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/freeDarshan
Special Entry Darshan
The Special Entry Darshan is a paid Darshan which devotees pay Rs. 300/- through online platform. Entry for the darshan request from Vaikuntham Queue complex I (or) ATC Car Parking. the TTD has developed a website portal to help in the payment process. More info at https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/sedAvailability
The Break Darshan is only available for VIPs. The Darshan has specific timing as follows.
What is the Required Document for Sarva Darshan?
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Voter ID
- The list of people visiting for Darshan
- ID numbers of all applicants.
TTD Sarva Darshan instructions
- The Sarva Darshan tickets are applicable through the online system.
- The darshan slot will be available on the ticket.
- All devotees should keep time to avoid inconveniences and congestion.
- Individuals should drop their luggage at the entry point and pick at the PAC IV.
How to signup on the TTD tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in website portal
- Go to the TTD Seva website page via the link https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the signup tab to create an account.
- Next, enter your name, address, ID proof, and ID number.
- Now select the preferred username and password to proceed.
- Upload the required document and scanned photo to complete the process.
- After the signup process, the system will send a verification link to your email.
- Click on the link to register.
- Go to the login page and enter your username and password.
- Key in your name, mobile number, and ID number.
- Select the master list option to add all visitors’ details such as name, age, gender, and ID number.
- Select the save button to complete the process.
How to Book TTD Free Darshan Tickets Online
- Open the TTD website and key in the username and password.
- Select the Sarva Darshanam (Free Darshan) option on the page and select the date and number of people visiting.
- Choose the date from the calendar provided. The system will show the available and booked slots.
- Next, enter time, number of applicants, and additional laddus if required.
- Click booking for self-booking if you’re among the visitors or booking for others if not coming along.
- The page will show the pilgrim information click to confirm or make corrections, if any.
- Choose the preferred payment gateway and enter the requested amount.
- The system will generate a PDF payment receipt with information about the visitors.
- Download or print out the details, ensure to present them at the entrance for verification.
- What are the regular timings for Sarva Darshan?
The Darshan is available 16 hours on normal days and 20 hours on special or peak days.
- How can I book Sarva Free Darshan tickets?
The TTD has developed an online platform to help users gain all darshan details online. visit https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/freeDarshan
- TTD Free Darshan Tickets Online Booking Availability check
Direct link: https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/freeDarshan
- TTD Full Form
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD)
- ttd seva online customer care number
1800 425 4141