HRMS Odisha Payslip & Salary slip Download PDF 2020. Odisha HRMS Paybill Status District Wise Report & HRMS Employee Login at http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php
A payslip is an essential document for any employee. It’s a gateway to many life-changing issues such as applying for a new job, loan application, and checking on the payment details. However, receiving a monthly payslip might be challenging, considering the number of employees. Every employee is entitled to a payslip every month. Due to the large number of employees, the Odisha government has introduced a new online system.
The portal is created to cater to employee needs such as payslip, loans, deductions, and also complaints. HRMS Odisha is the official website with the link www.hrmsodisha.gov.in. The software was launched by the state government to cater to human resources, business, and data management. The system helps the government trace every employee’s detail.
The portal maintains all records from payslips, recruitment’s process, and updates about the departments. The HRMS software plays a significant role in the government, the automated pay management system. Helps pay employee in time and also provide payslip to thousands of employees. It has reduced corruption cases and delays in the organizations. Today we check on the login process, reset password, and other related HRMS details.
HRMS Odisha Payslip 2020
The online software was introduced to cater for government or organization employees. The payroll management system helps check payslips directly. The system provides the working days, the leave day, whether paid or unpaid, PF, EPI, and also the full names of the employee. After getting the details, the system will offer the gross and net salary of each employee. The amount will go through all the deductions, after which it’s deposited in the account. To login to the HRMS account, every employee needs to have the following.
- Employee Login ID or username.
- HRMS personal account password.
The HRMS Odisha payslip login process GPF slip using the official link.
The login process is easy and requires a few details from the employee. Once you create your account, don’t share the details to avoid leakage of information.
- Navigate to the official HRMS Odisha website http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, check for the personal login tab, and click on it to proceed.
- The login page will open, continue and enter the HRMS personal Id.
- Now key in the personal password and the security code.
- Click the login button, and the HRMS payslip account will open immediately.
Note employees have to log in using the user id and password. If the user forgets or loses the details, they have to request a reset. The details should be personal to avoid hacking of the accounts or leakage on your salary details.
How to Download Odisha HRMS payslip?
After employees view their salary slip, they can download and also make a copy for future use. Below are steps to download a payslip.
- Go to the official website page http://www.hrmsorissa.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the login tab to continue.
- Enter the login details, password, and username correctly.
- Now select the login tab, a new page will show indicating “my profile page.”
- Go to the request or submission tab and find the payslip you need.
- Proceed and click on the HRMS salary slip; the website will open the payslip page/browser.
- Here the month and year will reflect on the menu.
- Select the month and year of the payslip you would like to download.
- On the menu selection on the view tab, and the slip will show on the screen.
- If it’s the correct payslip, click on the download and print button. The slip will take a few seconds, and there you can use it for reference.
HRMS Odisha password recovery process
Keeping a password in might be challenging, especially if you have different websites. The recovery process is easy and requires few steps. If you forgot your password, The recovery can be set in the following steps.
- Visit the official HRMS Odisha website portal http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php.
- On the homepage, click on the personal login tab.
- On the same page, check for the word “forgot password,” the option is located at the bottom of the page.
- Select the forgot password and proceed with the instructions.
- The system will open a new page where you will enter the HRMS registered mobile number.
- Followed by the date of birth and the security code.
- Recheck the details and click on the send button.
- The HRMS password reset link will be sent to your registered mobile number. Use it to log in to the website and check for the payslip details.
How to register your mobile number in the HRMS Odisha portal?
Linking your mobile number and the HRMS account is the best step an employee can take. They can follow up on different issues using the number. The number will also be used every time to receive links when resetting passwords or making any changes in the account.
- Go to the official HRMS Odisha website ( http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php ) portal.
- On the menu, check for the option e-services for the employee.
- Click the option and then select the registration sign up button.
- A new page will open here enter your details as requested by the page. Then enter your registered mobile number.
- The system will send you an OTP to your account, enter the OTP number on the field provided then proceed.
- Now select the save or create account option.
Note the HRMS details vary according to the government or organization directives. The information may vary but can be followed using the login details of the website portal.
HRMS Paybill Status
|Website link Name||HRMS Web URL|
|Odisha HRMS paybill status report ( Department wise-regular )||http://par.hrmsodisha.gov.in/DeptWisePayBillReport.htm?|
|Orissa HRMS pay bill status report ( Department wise-non regular )||http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/#|
|HRMS paybill status ( District wise report )||http://par.hrmsodisha.gov.in/DistWisePayBillReport.htm|
Benefits of the Odisha HRMS 2020 website
The portal is an essential tool for both government and the employees. It has different functions besides checking the salary slip.
- The government can keep a proper record of employee’s salary, and if any adjustments, they can follow the history.
- Employees can search for a new job using the slip.
- They can also request for a bank loan.
- The slip helps me know about your official deductions and also gross salary.
- The slip is used to solves issues between employees and the government.
In conclusion, the HRMS website plays a significant role in Odisha (Orissa) state. It has eased the government’s work of following up on employee’s salary. All records are well-kept, reducing the corruption or delays in the system.
Contact Address & Helpline Number Hrms
A-2, Ist Floor, Toshali Bhavan,
Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar, Pincode- 751007
Mobile Number: 8763545188, Email ID: email@example.com