Health Management Information System Login (HMIS Login) | IHIP HMIS Login, HMIS Data Entry Format, Reset HMIS Username and Password at Hmis.nhp.gov.in at https://hmis.nhp.gov.in/#!/login
Recently the world came down with the Covid-19 pandemic, which terrorized every aspect of human lives. Businesses, schools, and major activities shutdown, thus bringing the economy to a standstill. The pandemic wasn’t kind to any country but affected all first- to third-world countries. This has seen the government implementing effective measures to curb the pandemic or any repeat of the same. In the past, there have been major pandemics like the Spanish flu, ebola, and more. To fight the pandemic trends, Indian central government has merged with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to create a platform that helps pandemic preparedness.
The Health Management Information System (HIMS) and Integrated Health Information Platform (IHIP) also Integrated Health Surveillance Program are health care programs initiated by the Government of India to help in the pandemic or disease analysis. HIMS and IHIP are systems established by the government, Ministry of Health, and Family Welfare in collaboration with WHO technical team. The system helps in collecting health data from various programs and entities.
IHIP HMIS Login
IHIP allows electronic health records (EHRs) for Indian residents. Health experts can utilize the system to enable better care, secure patient data, and provide better diagnoses for all diseases. This will eliminate wrong diagnoses, repeat hospital visits, and affordable health services in the country. HIMS and IHIP will give a better platform for health service members to collect data at the district and State levels. This will help cover all Indian states, keeping diseases or pandemics from repeating and offering better solutions if anything arises.
National Health Mission
The NHM is a popular program launched by the Indian Government to help implement health care services/needs for people from rural/remote and urban areas. The system applies to all citizens and helps improve health care through regular monitoring, evaluation, and innovation.
Types of NHM programs
- National Rural Health Mission: a rural area program started on 5th April 2005.
- National Urban Health Mission: It’s an urban population system launched in 2013.
How to login HMIS Portal
- Visit the HIMS website page via the link
- Open the login page to avail the “sign-in” option.
- Next, enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Once logged in, the page will show the update health facility option.
- Enter the required details to update the details and press the “Yes” button.
- The system will send a confirmation request on the screen stating, “are you sure you want to send an update request.”
- Press the “yes” button to confirm the details.
- This will send the updated details to the district and state administrators for approval.
- The admins’ will approval will help proceed to the next steps.
- A message will show as “please wait for approval of health facility update” on the page.
- The message will remain on the screen until the District/state admin approves the facility.
- To proceed, login to the account once the message “login this screen” appears.
- Select the administration option and select the list of health facility requests.
- Check the page to see the “pending status” of the health facility request.
- The page will have two options “view approve or reject” the user should click “approve for the page to show approve status.
- Proceed to update your profile and continue using the portal.
- Next, select the update tab after filling in all required details.
- The system will show that the profile is approved.
Reset HMIS Username and Password
- Go to the official HMIS portal link
- Open the homepage and select the “login” button.
- The login page will show; select the reset password tab.
- Enter your username and press submit tab.
- The page will allow the user to create a new password.
How to Do HMIS Data Entry Format
- Open your HMIS account using your user ID and password.
- Select your choice your user category:
- HSC user
- PSC user
- CHC user
- SDH user
- DH user
- DHQ user
- Proceed to the Data Entry types
- Daily Data entry
- Monthly service delivery
- Quarterly infrastructure and Human Resources.
- Choose your preferred type and proceed with the instructions.
- HSC user Daily entry is completed through its user.
- Monthly data entry has three options
- Data elements of reproductive and child health
- Health facility services
- Stock related.
The user can enter any data by selecting any of the choices above.
HMIS users can also operate the system through the HMIS app by downloading it to their devices as follows:
- Visit the HMIS portal.
- Select the “download” button on the homepage.
- Next, select the HMIS Android mobile app” option.
- The system will download the app on your device.
Email ID: email@example.com
Fax: 011-23737982 or 23350003
Address: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 3rd floor, Indian Red Cross Society, New Delhi – 110001.
- Hmis full form
Health Management Information System (HMIS)
- Who manages HMIS and IHIP?
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Government of India, and WHO help manage and implement the programs.
- ihip full form?
Integrated Health Information Platform (ihip)