A Complete Guide on Airtel Mitra Login portal: Airtel Mitra Login, Airtel Payment Bank APP Login, Airtel Tez portal login at airteltez portal 2023 https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/
Bharti Airtel Limited is a popular household and multinational telecommunication service provider in India and around the world. The company is referred to as Airtel and operates in 18+ countries providing multiple quality services like 4G and 5G in different cities. Airtel offers broadband, voice service and currently payment facilities like Airtel Mitra and Airtel Tez portal.
The Airtel Company has an incredible sales and distribution network in India (rural and urban areas). There are more than 1.2 million retail outlets offering various services to all registered customers. The retail shops are serviced by 9,000+ authorized distributors/partners.
Airtel Payment Bank Login
Airtel Digital Innovation
Airtel Company has invented different facilities that are digitally empowered to help in service distribution. The retail outlets have incorporated online systems to avail of Airtel services. Registered customers can access services through advanced platforms such as “Mitra app” and “The Airtel Tez portal.”
Airtel Tez and Mitra APP
The Airtel Tez app is a popular portal that offers payment services. The portal allows for online payment and e-wallet money transfers. Eligible customers can avail services like cash withdrawals; money transfer mobile recharge, cash deposit and e-wallets.
Airtel Mitra APP
The app is an exclusive digital payment app that provides money services such as cash withdrawals, deposits, recharges, etc. Airtel Mitra service is conducted by registered Airtel payment Bank Retailers across the country. Besides the payment services, retailers can offer recharge, SIM card activation, SIM Swap, MNP SIM activation and different telecom services.
Mitra APP Registration 2023 Process
Steps to register Airtel Mitra app (Airtel Tez APP)
- Go to the nearest Airtel distributor service centre.
- Request for Airtel Mitra registration process and provide the required documents such as an Aadhaar card, recent photo, PAN, etc.
- The distributor will provide a registration form.
- Next, fill in all mandatory details like personal information, business correspondent, CPS data and mailing address.
- Provide your CSP declaration and submit the registration form.
- The service centre official will review the details and provide the LAPU Number and password.
- Now, you can log in to the Airtel Mitra app.
Airtel Mitra Login
How to login on Airtel Mitra portal
The Mitra app is available to registered retailers with login credentials. New users need to register to proceed with the login process.
- Visit the Airtel Mitra app on your Android and IOS mobile phone.
- Open the login page, and enter your Airtel LAPU (Local Area Payment Unit) number and password.
- Review the details and click the submit button.
- The dashboard options will show; select your preferred option.
Airtel BC Login process
- Eligible business correspondents and agents should visit the Airtel BC account link https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/
- Enter your login credentials or use an OTP to log in.
- Once verified, the account will open, displaying different options.
How to Conduct LAPU Login on A PC
- Open the Airtel Tez portal via the link
- Go to the login page, and enter your mobile number and password.
- Next, enter your LAPU number and verify the OTP code.
- Select your preferred options on the Mitra dashboard.
Airtel Mitra customer care contact details
Airtel Company has set a toll-free number for all registered retailers to access anytime. For help, one can call the number 400. Individuals registered with different network providers can call using the number 8800688006.
- What is LAPU in the Airtel Mitra app?
Local Area Payment Unit is an official login credential offered by the service centre officer during the Airtel Mitra registration process.