The Andhra Bank Net Banking (Union Bank of India), Login, Registration 2022 (Union Bank of India) at onlineandhrabank.net.in
Andhra Bank Net Banking
The Andhra Bank has offered banking services for 96 years and still establishing more branches to serve the Indian citizens. The bank started as a medium-sized public sector bank of India. Andhra bank is among the best banks offering digitalized services where customers can bank and transfer money quickly from one account to another. The bank has incorporated net banking services where customers can avail services such as balance checking, mini statement, transferring of funds, etc.
Andhra Bank Net Banking login
- Visit the official Andhra Bank website portal.
- On the menu, select the tab “internet banking, next select the option “Retail Login Tab.”
- The page will have two options: Andhra bank corporate login and retail login. Select the according to the account type.
- Proceed and click the option login to open the Andhra Bank page.
- Now enter your customer id and net banking password then click the login button. The Password is formulated during the registration process one can change or reset using the same portal.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Registration
For the first time user, you need to register for the service either online or offline.
- Go to the official Andhra Bank net banking https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/ portal.
- On the homepage, click on retailer login, and the page will show two options Andhra bank corporate login or retail login.
- The login page will display now click on the “register for net banking” option.
- The system will open a new page where you’re to enter customer id, access type, the captcha code then select the continue button.
- You will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile number. Enter the number for verification then click the proceed button.
- Set a strong login password for login purposes.
How to Reset the Andhra Bank Net Banking password?
Net banking customers can change the Password at will to keep their account safe. Use the following steps:
- Navigate to the official Andhra Bank net banking https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/ service page.
- Next, click “internet banking login,” followed by the option “retail login” and click login.
- Proceed and click on the reset login password.
- The page will prompt the applicant to enter details such as customer id, mobile number, then select the login button.
- The page will send an OTP to your registered mobile number, use it to validate the information then continue.
- A password page will show change or reset the password to your preference, confirm the Password then submit.
- Use the new Password to login to the net banking portal.
Andhra Bank Customer-ID
The customer id or user id is an essential detail for the login process. The Andhra Bank cardholder can access their id by downloading the Andhra bank TEJ mobile application.
- Log in to the mobile app through your mobile number, debit card, and pin.
- The first time user should go to the “My profile” tab to get the Andhra Bank customer id.
- Now you can use it for the net banking portal.
Benefits of Andhra Bank net banking service.
- The net banking service is fast and convenient as customers can transact from anywhere in the country.
- The portal is user-friendly, with simple features easy to understand.
- Customers can access all banking services in one platform.