The Andhra bank balance enquiry: union bank balance check number 2022. Andhra bank union bank balance enquiry number 2022 missed call service.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
The Andhra Bank (union bank of India) Balance Enquiry: Balance inquiry is the most used service in the majority of Banks in the world. Bank users tended to check the balance to have clear information on what is remaining in the account. It’s also a way to budget based on the amount in the account. In the recent past, banks utilized manual banking processes even for simple services such as balance enquiry. However, Banks such as Andhra Bank have introduced new digital banking systems. To ease the balance inquiry process for their customers.
Andhra Bank provides users with mobile banking service, internet banking, SMS services, and missed call. The account holder can select any of the services to check their bank balance and other banking services. The Andhra bank has a great history and provides financial and baking services to many Indian residents. It was established in 1923 by Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. They have quality digital services which are easy to use and fit all customers.
Note: Andhra bank merged with union bank of India (UBI)
Andhra Bank Union Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2022 Missed call service
The Bank missed call number is 09223008586 (or) 09223011300 (or) 18004251515. It is available to all Andhra registered customers. The user must first register their mobile number with the Bank.
- Give a missed call to the number 09223008586 (or) 09223011300 (or) 18004251515 using your registered mobile number.
- The call will go through and later disconnects automatically.
- The system will generate the balance and send it via SMS.
Andhra Bank Balance Check through internet banking
The Union Bank (Andhra Bank) internet banking service is available to all customers. They can register and receive the banking services such as balance checks, bank statements, cash transfers, and more.
- Open your andhra bank union bank internet banking website page.
- Enter the login credential and proceed to the accounts tab.
- Go to inquiry and click the account summary option followed by actions.
- Next, click quick view to get your balance details on the screen.
To get the bank account statement, the user should:
- Go to the account section > inquiry>account summary.
- Proceed to actions and then select the account statement option.
- The portal will generate the account statement.
Andhra Bank Mobile Banking
For easy and fast access, Andhra Bank has developed a mobile banking application. The app helps user check their details from the mobile anywhere. There are several mobile banking services as follows:
AB Tej APP
The bank users can open their mobile phone Google store or App store. They should enter the option AB Tej mobile app on the search bar. After getting the results to click the download button to start the process. Next, install and open the app to view and operate all banking services. They can find the mini statement, balance check, sending and receiving money, and other services.
Andhra bank E-passbook
The new online system provides users with e-passbook services. Today clients don’t have to use a manual passbook to follow up on their balance. However, the e-passbook is available for Android users only.
Passbook services are available to all Andhra Bank customers. The Bank provides the passbook when you open a bank account. The customer has to ensure the passbook is updated on every banking activity they make. However, the user can opt for the e-passbook to avoid visiting the BankBank severally. The manual passbook is still available, and customers can check their balance quickly.
Andhra bank (UBI) Balance Enquiry through ATM
Andhra Bank (union bank of india) customers can use their Andhra ATM cum debit card to check various banking services through ATM.
- Visit the ATM near you and swipe the debit card on the machine.
- Enter your PIN to proceed.
- Go to the balance inquiry option, and the system will display the information on the screen.
Andhra Bank Toll-Free Number
Andhra Bank customers can use the toll-free number for various services. They can call to enquire about their bank balance, the statement also they can launch a complaint through the number. The customers need to call the number 18004251515. Union bank account Balance check through Missed Call Service on 09223008586. One must select the language, and they proceed with the balance check service.
- How can I register for Andhra Bank missed call service?
The customer must visit the Andhra bank branch and fill the application form. They will register the mobile number after verification of the details provided.
- How can I check my last five transactions in the Andhra BankBank?
For mini statements, the customer can use the number 09223011300 using the registered mobile number. They can also use the toll-free number 18004251515 to get the mini statement.
- How to check andhra bank balance
Now andhra bank merged with union bank. Full procedure was given in this article. Or call
- Andhra Bank Union Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2022
UBI Bank account holders can get bank balance by giving missed call from their registered mobile phones to this number 09223008586.