LLR Slot Booking. How to edit learner licence application form after payment. AP Driving Licence LLR Slot Book Online
Driving offers a sense of responsibility, growth and fun. It’s easy to maneuver using your vehicle without bothering others to drive you. It’s also a career for many people who wish to become cab drivers, track, tractors and different motor vehicles.
However, one must take driving lessons from a recognized or authorized driving school to enjoy the driving privilege. After the lessons, the new driver applies for a driving license based on their country’s system.
India, a mass country with multiple states, offers driver’s licenses in different phases. Each state has a unique system that governs the road and licensing services. Andhra Pradesh is a developed State in India that allows the driver to acquire their documents through digital platforms.
The State follows the Motor Vehicle Act 1988 to help drivers and the traffic department process various motor vehicle details. It’s compulsory for individuals interested in driving to avail driving license. The AP government and RTO require the user to obtain the LL (learner’s license) before achieving a permanent Driving license (DL).
Learners License (LLR)
Andhra Pradesh interested applicants should apply for the Learners license through the official website “epragathi” or link http://www.aptransport.org. The license contains services like LLR fresh test, LLR Retest and LLR Endorsement. The license has different age settings where people ages 16 can apply for Motorcycle without Gear (MCWG).
Those 18 years and above can apply for non-transport category vehicles. Applicants in the 20 years gap can apply for the transport category vehicles. However, one must obtain the non-transport category license for one year to attain the transport category.
AP Learner’s License FEE Payments (table)
AP LLR Test Slot Booking
Step by step to check Available AP LLR Test Slots and Book Online
Before appearing for the LLR test, applicants must book their test slots online.
- Open the official website page.
- Proceed to AP transport DL and LLR test slot booking page.
- The page will provide confirmation, modification or cancellation links.
- Select the slots available information:
- Service type
- Select the test centre
- Click the “check availability” button to open the calendar
- Choose your preferred dates and complete the booking process.
AP Transport LLR Slot Booking Availability
- Visit andhra pradesh transport aprtacitizen epragathi official website link
- Select Driving licence Tab –> DL/LLR Slot Availability
- Select Service type, District, Select Test Center
- Press “check availability” button
- Web portal will display available slots
AP LLR Application Status Check
Step by step to Check Learner’s License Application Status Online
- Go to the Transport Department website portal
- Select the “Document Delivery services” > “license” options.
- Next, enter the application number and enter your learner’s license application number.
- The system will review the details and generate the application status on the screen.
- Suppose the license is ready; the page will display the EMS number.
Andhra Pradesh LLR Correction step by step process
Steps to Correct The Learner’s License Details
- Visit the RTO officer that processed the license.
- Request the officers about the corrections, and provide the correct documents as proof.
- The officer will request the original LL license and a correction application form.
- The RTO will check the details and approve the changes.
- After approval, pay the nominal fee and wait for a few days.
- The officer will provide a receipt you can use as a learner’s license.
Duplicate Learner’s License
Required documents for duplicate LL
- The LLD application form.
- Application fees
- FIR copy (for lost LL)
- Age and address proof documents
- Learner’s license details.
- A recent passport photo.
How to Apply for a Duplicate Learner’s License in AP
- Go to the RTO Office where you applied for your original LL.
- Next, request for duplicate LL application form, and fill in all required information.
- The applicant needs to present proof documents and enter the learner’s license information:
- LL Number
- Applicant’s name
- Date of learner’s license
- Date of birth
- Identity details.
- The RTO officials will verify the information and approve it if correct.
- The license will be sent to the registered address.
- What happens when one fails the test?
The RTO allows the applicant to retake the test seven days after the first test date. The user must pay the required amount and provide proof when booking a new test.
- How long should one apply for permanent after the learner’s license?
Applicants can apply for the DL after 30 days of acquiring the learner’s license.
- AP Transport LLR Slot Booking Availability