AP ZPGPF: AP employee ZPGPF, salary slips, the download process at Andhra pradesh Zilla praja parishad general provident fund (GPF) official website http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in.
The AP government has implemented a resourceful facility to handle all the state government employees. The portal works to assist employees in viewing their General provident fund slips, loan application, or ledgers. They can also download the slips for reference. The AP ZPGPF portal accommodates regular scale non-gazette/ gazetted employees and teachers. The abbreviation AP ZPGPF means Zilla Parishad’s general provident funds.There are different criteria to join the AP ZPGPF portal government employees, and individuals who have completed five years of service and ten years are eligible to join the portal. The GPF website is maintained by the National informatics center NIC India.
How to Download AP ZPGPF Annual slip 2020-2021?
- Visit the AP Zilla Praja Parishad official website portal http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in
- On the homepage, enter the local GPF account number and your default password.
- On the website, applicants can change or reset their password using the forgot or change password tabs.
- Next, click the captcha code then click the submit button.
- The system will produce the annual account slips according to the financial year. Example FY 2018-19/2019-20/2020-21,
- Get the annual account slip in PDF format download and take a printout for reference.
ZPGPF Slips AP 2021 online download process
- Go to the official ZPGPF website page http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in/
- On the menu, enter your provident number.
- Next, select your district
- Potti Sreeramulu Nellore
- West Godavari
- then enter your password as follows (emp +PF number)
- The applicant should proceed and enter the captcha code then click the submit button.
- Next, click the menu tab on the right side, the ledger card will display according to the years, 2020-2021, 2019-20/2018-19/2017-18/2016-17.
- Select one of the slips from the list provided; the system will display the statement from the selected year.
- Download and then click the print button.
- Take the printout for reference and balance check.
Note all employees are entitled to provide 6% of their pay as GPF membership services. The amount is mandatory for each member. However, employees who are retiring from their administrative posts can stop the membership four months before the retirement date. The member should check and download their ZPGPDF slips to follow up.
All employees in the Panchayat Raj, their GPF accounts are overseen by the CEO Zilla Parishad. To receive the GPF credits and the final amount, the employee requires approval from the DDO. For teachers, they get approval from the Headmaster.
ZPGPF Slips AP Website List
|District Name||ZPGPF Slips 2021 Official Website|
Employees registered at the AP ZPGPF service should have one nominee for the GPF account. The nominee will receive the funds and benefits of the account holder. If the account holder either passes on or gets a critical illness or is not of sound mind etc. during the time they are in services or retired. Employees should provide full details of the nominee, such as name, relation, etc. These help the government trace the nominee fast and avoid future conflicts.
GPF, ZPPF advance
The government provides advance to employees if they fall under the set rules.
- If the GPF credit is equal to three months’ salary of the employee or is equal to 50% of the total amount in the GPF account.
- The government offers advance two times only for employees in service.
- For the treatment of a dependent or the employee.
- The employee can get an advance if they want to further their studies or a dependent who wants to study in a foreign country or India country.
- For funeral service or marriage of self or dependent.
- An advance for tour and travel expenditure is also offered to employees.
- If the employee wants to purchase a house, make repairs, or construct their own home.
Employees should check the advance payments from the official website. The government has a flexible payment schedule of 24 installments.
Part Final withdrawal
Employees who have worked and completed 20 years of service and those who wish to retire at ten years of service. They can receive a loan from the GPF account; the part final withdraws different features and may not require to refund.
- Employees can use the part final withdrawal to pay for dependent education.
- For the treatment of self or dependent.
- To construct, buy, or repair a house.
- Note employees cannot take a loan two times for the same reasons.
- Employees retiring within four months cannot take the loan.
- What is ZPGPF?
Zilla Parishad general provident fundsit's an official website portal where state government employees can avail their GPF annual account slips.
- Who is the head of AP ZPGPF?
The Ap state government is responsible for the employee GPF website. The NIC works and supervises the site under the state government.
- Is it mandatory to provide 6% of your salary?
The website requires all employees to offer 6 percent of the salary as a membership fee. Once registered, you can enjoy all benefits of the website.