Bharat Ayushman Card Download | Ayushman Bharat Card Online Apply 2022-2023 at Pmjay.gov.in
The Ayushman Bharat card is a mandatory and significant healthcare facility established by the Indian Central government. The card comes in handy for financially weak families in the country as they can avail quality health services from public and selected private hospitals.
The Indian government, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the National Health System and Resource Center and the Center of Health and Informatics, have launched the Ayushman card to cover millions of Indian citizens with various health services. The services are free and readily available once the patient registers and applies for the Ayushman Bharat card online.
Primary Aim of Ayushman Bharat Card
The health card is developed to assist Indian residents, especially those with weak economic status, to provide better health facilities. Eligible users can acquire multiple services such as:
- Mental Health care
- ENT services
- Aged care services
- Emergency facility
- Communicable diseases
- Adolescent and pediatric health
- Children and Teenager health care services
- Family planning
- Management services
- Pregnancy and childbirth
The Ayushman Bharat Card is available in all Indian states making it easy to receive health care anywhere without state restrictions. Ayushman Bharat provides health care and insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs for 10 crores plus beneficiaries. To enjoy the health benefits, the user must register through the official website https://www.pmjay.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat Card Registration
- Applicant should be 16 years to 59.
- People living below the poverty line and in various categories like SC/ST can apply for the card.
- Families with an income of 2.5 lakh or below per year can apply for the service.
Ayushman Card Online Apply
How to Register for Ayushman Bharat Card Online
- Go to the Ayushman Bharat website page link
- Open the homepage and select the option “am I eligible.”
- Next, enter your mobile number to continue.
- The Ayushman Bharat application form will open; enter the required information to proceed.
- Review and attach the required documents before submitting.
- The respective authorities will verify the information, and if correct, they will approve the card.
- One can check the application status online, and once the card is done, you can download it on your device.
Ayushman Card Download
Steps to Check Ayushman Bharat Card Application Status and Download Process
- Open the official website.
- Enter your registered mobile number to access the account.
- Select the Ayushman Bharat card status option.
- The page will present the current card status on the screen.
- If the card is ready, the user can download the card by pressing the “Download Ayushman Card PDF” tab.
- The system will avail the card on your device in pdf format.
Note that Ayushman card applicants can also visit the nearest CSC centre to request application status and other card services.
Ayushman Bharat Mobile APP
Ayushman Bharat Card users can access various healthcare services through AB HWC mobile app. The application allows users to view or require different services anywhere on their mobile phones.
- Open the Google Play Store app and select the search button.
- Enter the Ayushman Bharat/AB-HWC to get the correct option.
- Next, press the download button and once downloaded, click the install tab.
- The application will show on your phone app section.
- Click to open and register to utilize the app.
- What age gap can you apply for an Ayushman Bharat card?
The program is available to people aged 16 to 59 years.
- Does the card cover the whole family/dependents?
Yes, the AB card covers the applicant's family or dependents and provides free medical services.