Bank of India net banking registration 2023 and login process. New user account activation process & unblock your locked boi account online. For more info about Boi net banking visit at https://bankofindia.co.in/web/guest/home
BOI Net Banking
BOI is a leading bank in India, serving for over 113 years in the banking sector. It was officially established in 1906 with headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex Mumbai. In 1969 the BOI bank was officially owned by the government and had been serving Indian citizens with different banking and financial services.
The bank has implemented the net banking services to its customers, a convenient way of transferring funds from one bank account to the other. The online system helps customers transfer and receive funds without the hassle of visiting the bank and filling cheque.
BOI Netbanking Service Registering and Activate The System Online
The BOI customer has to visit the bank and fill the net banking registration form. They can also download the form from the online web portal and fill the required details. The bank will send the user id and password to the registered physical address within 5-7 days.
BOI Net banking login and Activation process
- Visit the official BOI Net Banking service portal https://bankofindia.co.in/web/guest/home
- On the homepage at the right part of the page, select the tab internet banking.
- Under the option, the internet bank section clicks on the personal option link.
- The link will direct you to the bank of India retail net banking login page.
- Next key in your user id and password, then click on the submit button.
- Now the official BOI netbanking page of the BOI will show.
Bank of India Passowrd Reset
Customers can change or reset their net banking password to keep the account safe from illegal transactions. The net banking page has an option to change or reset the password to what suits you best.
- Visit the official website page of Bank of India net banking at
- On the homepage, go to the option of internet banking.
- Now click on the personal link under the internet banking option.
- The link will direct you to the Bank of India net banking login page.
- On the login page, select the tab forgot password.
- You’re prompted to enter your user id, debit ATM card, ATM pin, and the debit card expiry date. Recheck all details then click on the submit button.
- The portal will send an OTP to your registered mobile number, use the OTP for verification then click on the continue button.
- The page will require to enter the new password and confirm it again then click on the submit button.
- Now you can log in to the net banking page using the new password.
Bank of India Net Banking Unblock User-ID
The BOI net banking page is set to block if too many wrong login attempts are made at the same time. The customer user id will block, and they can no longer access the page. The boi net banking page will require you to request unblock user id from the platform.
Fill in the net banking unblock user id form and submit to your nearest bank branch. The bank will take one working day to unblock the user id for you to enjoy the services again. This is the simple procedure for bank of India net banking account user id unblock.
BOI Full form?
Bank Of India (BOI)