Bharat Coking Coal Limited Payslip 2020 | BCCL Employee Login Portal Salary Slip PDF Download http://www.bcclweb.in/PaySlip
The Bharat coking coal limited an active and popular operator of coking coal mines. A subsidiary of Coal India Limited and has its headquarters in Dhanbad India. It was formally launched in the year 1972 January. The company is the biggest operator of coking coal mines. Having 214 operating mines in Jharia and Ranigani fields. The company’s ownership changed in 1971 October 16th when the Government of India took over. Over the years BCCL has grown and open more operation coal fields. Giving several 18 coal mines, 40 underground, and 18 opencast and 23 mixed mines. This being a report in the year 2010 April. This shows a clear insight into how big the mine has grown and continues to flourish in the coming years.
BCCL has 6 coking coal washeries and other two non-washeries. It provides other services such as one captive power plant of 20MW and five by-product coke plants. All mines are divided into 12 areas due to administrative reasons. The coal mine is the biggest and major in the whole country. It has created employment for thousands of Indian citizens. Taking a rough estimate of 49,000 employees. The Indian government ensures total salary disbursement every month.
B.C.C.L Payslip 2020
According to the number of employees, the government has introduced an online payment method. All employees are accounted for and receive a salary on time. The official BCCL website requires few login details of each employee. Here they can view salary slips, bonuses and all employee details. www.bcclweb.in is the official link for the BCCL employee portal. The portal comes in handy for the government and employees. They can check details without visiting the offices. The government can monitor each employee using the website portal. In this article, we get full employee details, how to log in using the official BCCL website.
BCCL Employee Payslip Download
BCCL employees can access their salary details directly from the website. The site is designed to accommodate each employee. Showing and employment details and monthly slip. Retired employees also get the pension and other details here.
- Open the official BCCL login website page http://www.bcclweb.in/.
- The home screen will open, here check for the employee login page and click to proceed.
- The account will open according to individual employee login details.
- On the employee, login selects the services required as given on the menu list.
- On click on the service, the system provides a BCCL employee login portal.
- Key in your user id or PIS number followed by the password.
- Recheck the information to proceed. Now select the login option and complete the procedure.
- Once login checks the BCCL employee payslip details. The employee can opt to download and print the slip for future reference.
BCCL Employee Login Portal
The online method is quite simple and requires few minutes. Employees need to remember their login details. Payslip is significant to the employee, they can use it for loan application. Applying for different jobs or posts in the company and many others. The website has special services as follows:
- Leave the application process and details.
- The online coal production review and production reports.
- An annual property return
- They can get online promotion and transfer order uploads.
- Power consumers sales
- Payment information and outsourcing companies.
- Sales and marketing updates. How well the market is doing and what products are selling fast.
- The quarter maintenance portal
BCCL Android Apps 2020 (Mobile applications)
Members who can access the internet have the privilege to get their payment details on mobile. The process is very easy however, it’s divided into different apps. Once you choose the services to avail you need to pick one app and download it. The government caters to all classes of people and formulates the easy app and it’s accessible anywhere anytime. There are different apps to apply each having different services as follows.
- The BCCL ABHAYA app.
- A coal mine surveillance and management system.
- Khanan Prahari mobile app.
- The Koula Vitaran Viswas BCCL application.
- UTTAM coal app
- Power coal consumers
- Sahyog, Bill tracking system, Quarter maintenance, online leave.
- Welfare android mobile app.
How to Download BCCL Mobile Apps .apk files?
Process of downloading the BCCL Android APP 2020
- Visit the Bharat Coking Coal Limited official App download web page http://www.bcclweb.in/?page_id=26978
- On the homepage select the BCCL mobile app tab.
- On clicking a menu list will open displaying the application on the screen.
- Check on the app you require and download it to your mobile device.
- Note each app has different information, it’s possible to download all the apps. However, the employee can pick on the important app to avoid unwanted information on your device.
Benefits & Uses of the BCCL Online Web portal
- Easy to use for all employees whether educated or not.
- Accessible anytime anywhere
- Saves time and resources, employees don’t have to visit the HR offices for inquiries.
- The site is detailed and has many services that cater to the employee.
- The government can trace the individual information of every employee. In cases where they want to add salaries, they can check on the employee account.
- The portal is private for every employee as they have to use login details to access their details.
- All salaries and resources are accounted for.
- It’s transparent and genuine and all employees can check the information that is not biased.
- The government monitors and knows the number of employees they have in total according to the members on the website.
- It’s more informing and helps employees learn about services such as pension, loans, and salaries.
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) online portal contains details on pension for the retired employees. Here they can access information about the amount they receive and pension payslip. Employees also can check on loans, leases and salary details anytime. The website has call numbers for inquiry and complaints from the employees.
In case the employee has issues with their payslip they can access help through the website. This saves time and resources for the employees. From the same site, they can view status and other updates easily through their mobile devices. For more information open the official BCCL 2020 official website http://www.bcclweb.in/.