BMTC Bus Pass Online Application 2023 Renewal. How to Apply for a Bus Pass Through BMTC Portal. BMTC Student Bus Pass Online Application Status 2023-24 at https://mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in/info-3/Student+Pass/en (or) http://student.mybmtc.com:8280/bmtc/login/secure
BMTC Student Bus Pass
Travel means are significant, especially for Indian students who must commute to and from school. The process is hectic and can strain the students financially. However, the central and state governments are pretty lenient and provide easily affordable transportation systems. Most states collaborate with bus companies to provide subsidized services to all students. The students receive a smart card that works for a particular duration according to the payments. This helps parents and students to save money which they can utilize in other activities.
The BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) is an excellent example of a Bus Company that helps ferry students to and from school. The Corporation offers online systems where students can apply for bus passes and collect the BMTC centers. After the long school closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the government announced school openings for all students. This means students must prepare and apply for their bus pass beforehand. BMTC has provided a smooth online application process to ensure all student get their passes on time. The system is designed to provide a time frame for collecting the bus pass at the BMTC center.
BMTC has set fair prices according to the school timeline; students can check the fare through the BTMC website for easy payment. The Corporation also allows for offline services at the centers. Students must present the required documents before proceeding with the application process.
Required Documents for BMTC Bus Pass
- Applicant’s scanned Aadhaar card.
- Recent passport photo
- Caste category
- Class (from 1 to 12 and above)
- Copy of payment receipt
- College or school name
- Active email ID and mobile number.
BMTC Student Bus Pass Online Application 2023-24
BMTC Student Bus Pass Apply Online Application 2023-2024. How to Apply for a Bus Pass Through BMTC Portal
- Go to the BMTC website portal “https://mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in“
- Click the “student bus pass”
- Option on the homepage to access more details.
- Next, press the “apply for new student pass” button
- Direct link: http://student.mybmtc.com:8280/bmtc/login/secure
Now, enter your enrollment number, caste, school/college, class, year, etc.
- Recheck the details and click the submit button.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the details to continue
- The page will send a confirmation message to the mobile number.
- Next, book an appointment to get your pass for the BMTC center
- Save the appointment details for reference.
How to Get BMTC Mobile APP
The user can also avail of the BMTC bus pass on their mobile phone for easier use.
- Go to the play store or App store section on your smartphone.
- Enter the “MYBMTC” app on the search bar.
- The system will provide several searches.
- Enter the correct option and click the download/install button.
- After installation, register and continue with the bus pass application process.
How to Print Out BMTC Bus Pass Application 2023-2024
- Open the BMTC Website Portal and proceed to the BMTC bus pas category.
- Click the student pass online application link.
- Login to the portal using your login credentials to avail the dashboard options like renewal, payment, and appointment.
- Select the BMTC bus pass application link.
- The system will open the application; click the printout tab (ctrl+p) to get acopy.
How to Check BMTC Bus Pass Application Status
BMTC Student Bus Pass Online Application Status 2023
- Navigate to the official website portal.
- Go to the homepage menu and select the student bus pass option.
- Next, click the “check BMTC bus pass status” button.
- Proceed and key in your application number. The system will verify the information and generate status on the screen.
How to Renew BMTC Bus Pass Online
Bmtc Bus Pass Renewal And Appointment Process In 2023. My bmtc student bus pass renewal online
- Go to the official BMTC website portal link.
- Open the homepage menu and select the “student pass” option under the “apply for renewal student pass” section.
- Next, key in the last year’s smart card information like the pass number, caste, school, college, school, year, etc.
- The page will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and wait for approval from the BMTC or institution.
- Once approved, proceed with the online appointment booking process.
- To reschedule or schedule an appointment, select the option “reschedule/schedule” on the page.
- Carry your old card for rewriting and approval.
How can I get another bus pass after I lost the previous one?
Students need to report their lost passes through the lost report link. The website will guide the user on acquiring a new pass.
Can I apply for a bus pass on my mobile phone if I don't have a computer?
Yes, the BMTC service is available on the mobile app. One needs to download and install to enjoy more services.
BMTC Full Form in Kannada
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಮಹಾನಗರ ಸಾರಿಗೆ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ
BMTC Full Form
Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
MY bmtc student bus pass renewal online