The Chancellor portal ug admission 2023-24 | Chancellor portal pg admission 2023. Chancellor portal ranchi & Chancellor Portal Jharkhand at https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/home
Chancellor Portal Jharkhand
Jharkhand State India provides comprehensive information for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Interested students seeking various courses and admission to different Universities can avail details under a single platform.
This eliminates the hassles of visiting multiple institutions in search of courses or the perfect University for your grades. The Chancellor portal is an exclusive and versatile portal that allows students to avail 8-9 Universities in Jharkhand State.
Chancellor Portal Jharkhand UG / PG Admission 2023
UG and PG students are privileged to check out available courses, fees, and other important details online. Once satisfied with the results, the user can apply to enroll in any of the Universities. Each institution provides admission dates and requirements on the portal for easy access. Interested candidates can view the list of Universities as follows:
Universities Under the Chancellor portal
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Binod Bihar Mahto Kayolanchal University, Dhanbad
- Kolhan University, Chaibasa
- Nilamber Pitamber University, Palamu
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University, Dumka
- Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh
- Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University, Ranchi
- Jamshedpur Women’s University
- Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University (JRSU)
To apply to any institution, candidates must register and log in using the link https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/home. The portal contains Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The user needs to fulfill various qualifications before requesting admission.
Education Qualification and Application fee
- Students in the UG courses should have an intermediate or an equivalent pass.
- Postgraduate candidates require a graduation or equivalent pass.
- All payments should be paid online through stated payment modes on the portal.
- The admission is non-refundable; the applicant needs to pay Rs.100 online.
How to Apply for Courses/universities Online Using Chancellor Portal
Step by step process for Chancellor Portal UG Admission Form 2023 Apply Now
- Go to the Chancellor portal via the link
- Open the homepage menu, and select important links to proceed.
- Next, select the “sign-up” button.
- Enter the required details and press the sign-up button.
- The page will send an OTP code to your mobile number; use the code to complete the sign-up process.
- Open the login page, and enter your login credentials to access the account.
- Proceed to the application process, and enter your personal details and qualifications.
- Next, choose your preferred University, college, and course.
- The system will open the payment page and pay the admission fee.
- Get a copy of the application/admission fee slip for reference.
- After admission, provide the mandatory documents through an online application.
- Ensure to present the fee slip to your college to complete the process.
Download Registration Slip Online at Chancellor Portal Jharkhand
Steps to download registration slip online
- Visit the official Jharkhand Chancellor website portal link
- Enter your username/email ID and password.
- Next, enter the captcha code and select the login button.
- Proceed to the three-dotted icon on the top left side.
- Select the “admission confirmation” tab, and proceed to the “registration slip” option.
- Click the download button to get the slip on your device.
Students can enquire about Jharkhand jobs, Admission, exams, date, results, Admit Card, and Universities. Each institution has contact details (email and contact number) on the portal. However, students can also use the email email@example.com to access the support desk.
- How much should I pay for admission to Chancellor Portal?
Every applicant should pay Rs. 100 for admission. However, the amount is non-refundable.
- How many Universities are detailed on the Chancellor portal
There are 8-9 Universities on the portal, as stated above.