CISF Employee Corner Pay Slip 2021 Download, Salary Slip, Online Login at https://cisfapp.in/empcorner/login.php
India’s central industrial security force (CISF) is one of the central armed forces in the country. The forces have their headquarters in New Delhi India. The CISF amounts to the arm forces guarding and protecting the country. Working under the Ministry of Home Affairs in the central government of India. The force sole duty is to protect and maintain safety in all the sensitive government buildings in the country. They also protect industries, airports and Delhi metro. The force is located in all governmental buildings but can also protect the country if the need arises.
Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry (CISF)
CISF was established on 10th March 1969, the force has been working throughout the years. Recruiting new members and growing in numbers each year. The force is not only concentrated in New Delhi but also other parts of the country. They protect atomic power plants, mines and space installations, oil fields and other major sectors in the country.
The CISF force has grown from 2,800 personnel to 148,371 registered and active forces. The government employee new members each year. They are all entitled to a monthly salary which is deposited into their bank accounts. The forces can later check for their payslip from the official website page. Download and print a copy for future purposes.
Download CISF Payslip 2021, CISF Employee Corner Portal Login Process
The website has been set for forces to access their monthly payslip. They need to have a password and user id number.
- Navigate to the official website page http://www.cisf.gov.in
- On the home screen go to the CISF employee corner.
- On click, the CISF page will open.
- Now enter the CISF user-id/force number.
- Proceed and enter the password.
- Key in the captcha code.
- Recheck on all details then click on the login option.
- The system will display on the screen. Check and select the download and print tab.
CISF Payslip 2021, CISF Employee Corner Portal Login Process at https://cisfapp.in/
- Visit the CISF Employee Corner website page https://cisfapp.in/.
- The CISF homepage will open immediately.
- Enter the CISF force number or the user ID.
- Key in the personal password and the captcha code.
- Re-check details once, then select the login option.
- The system will show the CISF profile page.
- Now select the monthly payslip providing the month and year of the slip needed.
Reset CISF Employee Corner Portal Login Salary Slip Password?
Passwords are easy to forget once you have several websites to open. However, the cisf website has a “forgot password” tab. Step by step password reset process
- Navigate to the official CISF website www.cisf.gov.in
- Go to the CISF employee corner which on the homepage.
- A login tab should appear on the screen.
- Here check for the “forgot password” tab next to the login tab.
- Key in the required details that are the registered mobile number and email address.
- The system will send a link to the registered email address or an OTP sent to the mobile number.
- Use the OTP or the link to reset the password.
CISF Employee Pay Scale & New Salary Details as per 7th CPC
CISF payslip app download (Shikshak)
Shikshak is not official app for CISF. You can download it from android play store following this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shikshak.nisa&hl=en. My review this app is full of with ads & not working full-fledged.