How to Register for CLMS BSF Online: BSF Liquor Login, CLMS BSF APP Download & CLMS BSF Registration 2023 at https://clms.bsf.gov.in/admin/auth/login
India has well-defined Armed forces that comprise various divisions such as the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. The divisions conduct security and peacekeeping in every part of the country. This gives Indian residents peace and rest as borders are well-protected. The Border Security Forces, popularly known as (BSF) offer incredible services to Indian borders fighting any force trying to penetrate the country. BSF’s primary work is to safeguard the country’s border preventing anyone from smuggling harmful goods in and outside the country.
The Indian government rewards the forces through better monthly payments and allowances to compensate for their hard work. The government also provides canteen services to all Indian Armed forces. For BSF, the force has implemented a digital platform that helps soldiers avail liquor online. One can purchase their favourite liquor through the BSF CLMS APP.
CLMS APP Details
The CLMS stands for centralized liquor management system. CLMS online app is available on different operating systems (IOS and Android) and allows all mobile users to access the app. This helps save time and resources as the user can order their drink anytime. However, to enjoy the service, one must register online via the link https://clms.bsf.gov.in. Once registered, the user should attain their login credentials for easy app access.
CLMS BSF Registration 2023
How to register details on the BSF CLMS liquor website page
- Go to the CLMS BSF app or website link
- Open the homepage menu, and enter your IRLA number/Regimental number to continue.
- Next, enter your date of birth and press the register button.
- The page will send an OTP to your registered mobile number for verification.
- Enter the code to authenticate your mobile number and email ID.
- Now, create your PIN or password and confirm to proceed.
- The system will send the username and other details to your mobile number.
CLMS BSF Login
How to login to CLMS BSF Portal /APP
The user can log in using the steps below after attaining the login credentials.
- Open the CLMS BSF website portal.
- Open the login page, and enter your IRLA number/ Regiment number, date of birth and PIN.
- Press the login button to access various services.
CLMS BSF APP Download
BSF personnel interested in the CLMS app can download it from their smartphone. The app operates on Android and IOS devices. It’s easy to download as follows:
- Open your Google Play store or App store section.
- Search for the CLMS BSF liquor app to avail several options.
- Pick the correct application and press the download button.
- After the download process, click the install tab to avail of the app on your device.
- Open the app, and register to gain the username and password details.
- After registration, log in to the app and order your drink.
Through the CLMS BSF liquor app, beneficiaries can get any liquor brand online. The user will make an order which is delivered within a few hours.
Is liquor accessible to the Indian Armed forces?
Yes, the government provides and allows special canteens for all departments. The BSF has an online liquor app, namely the CLMS BSF app.
What are the login details to access the CLMS BSF portal?
The user needs a username (IRLA OR Regiment number) and password to log in.
BSF Full Form
Border Security Force (BSF)