The Haryana CM Window – How to lodge a complaint on cm window. Chief Minister (CM) Window Haryana online Complaint Status check, Registration 2021 at Cmharyanacell.nic.in
CM Window Haryana
Handling public grievances is overwhelming, especially with manual systems. The process takes longer and lacks accountability. However, the Haryana state government has digitalized its public grievances system and introduced a website portal. The system accommodates all Haryana state residents to file their grievances through the portal. It’s a fast and effective way to compile all issues in one portal. The Chief Minister (CM) Window is legal grievance redressal and monitoring system designed by the Haryana government to help all residents table their complaints.
It was established on 25th December 2014 and had address thousands of issues over the years. The government has introduced more digital systems, especially during Covid-19, to ensure they reach all citizens at ease. Once the complainant files their complaints on the CMWindow, the government checks and addresses the problem quickly. The complainant receives feedback through their registered mobile number. A grievance registration number accompanies every complaint to help the complainant check the issue’s status. The government also has physical outlets in all districts, e-Disha Kendras and sub-division offices.
CM Window Haryana Online Complaint Register
Registering a Complaint at CM Window in Haryana
Any resident with a complaint can visit the district and sub-division counter at the DC office for help. One can also go to the Chief Minister’s Residence, Office of Chief Minister, Ministers, the Haryana Secretariat, and Sector-1 Chandigarh.
The Haryana State government is working to ensure citizens can register and send complaints through the portal.
- Open the Haryana CM Window website page via the link https://www.haryanacmoffice.gov.in/.
- On the homepage menu, click the option “public grievances.”
- Next, enter the language preference by clicking “language.”
- Select the language you wish to use.
- Enter your complaints and enter the complaint registration number.
- The system will verify the details, and once the issue is resolved, you will receive feedback through your registered mobile number (SMS).
CM Window Complaint Status check through the website page
- Visit the Chief Minister Window website page.
- Select the tab “track grievances” on the homepage.
- Direct link: https://cmharyanacell.nic.in/citizen/view-status.php?TabID=V
- Enter the registration number received during the complaint launch.
- Next, key in your mobile number.
- Proceed and enter the captcha code and click the “submit” button.
- The page will display the status of the complaint on the screen.
CM Window Haryana mobile app: How to check CM Window complaint status
- First, download the Haryana CM Window app on your mobile phone.
- Once installed, open the app and enter your complaint registration number.
- The app will show the current status on the screen.
The government allows for direct complaints through social media platforms like CMO Haryana Twitter handle and Facebook page. The grievances are directed to the Chief Minister.
The Haryana CM Jan Sahayak-Aapka Sahayak app
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has recently launched a new mobile system. To help Haryana residents avail State services and launch their complaints. The app is user-friendly and easy to upload on user’s devices. The C2C and B2C services and government services are available in one platform. Jan Sahayak-Aapka is designed to avail all government services, thus reducing congestion at the government offices.
The app user can find the emergency contact and other crucial information without restrictions.
|Citizen emergency call||112|
The app also offers Saral services, all department services, user services, public grievances and RTI.
- What is the official CM Window contact number?
The user can search for the “telephone directory” to access all district contact details on the CM Window website. The contact helpline is 0172-3322500.
- Who can access the CM Window website portal?
The portal is designed for all Haryana state residents. Anyone with a complaint can use the portal to launch the complaint.
- CMO Haryana Full Form
Chief Minister Office Haryana State